Iridesent
Community Manager
Community Manager

Celebrate Black History Month!

Join us in celebrating Black History Month by supporting Black-owned shops. I’m so excited to share how Etsy is celebrating our Black seller community.

Support Black-Owned Small Businesses
Check out our Editors’ Picks page (US, CA, and DE) with one of a kind items made by Black Etsy sellers. Discover something new while also supporting some amazing Black artists on Etsy.

Etsy Journal
Our team reviewed hundreds of reviews from Etsy Black-owned shops and updated their list of go-to products. Click here for a roundup of 22 items to add something fresh into your home or to treat yourself to something new.

Etsy Instagram
Don’t forget to follow our @etsy Instagram account as our team highlights Black creatives and shop owners throughout the month.

Black-Owned Etsy Shops Team
Latoya Johnston, one of the co-captains of the Black-Owned Etsy Shops Team, shared the “team is made up of so many talented Black-owned businesses. I enjoy connecting with each seller, and learning more about their Etsy shops. It's such an honor to be a part of this group, and I'm happy the team exists on the Etsy platform.” If you’re passionate about promoting, collaborating, and connecting with other Black business owners, feel free to visit the Black-Owned Etsy Shops Team.

The Etsy Market
Lastly, this month’s Etsy Market is aimed at supporting and bringing more awareness to Black-owned businesses. In case you didn’t know, sellers from around the world come together virtually to showcase their awesome crafts. We encourage you to drop by, connect with your community, and discover something new at this month’s Etsy Market. Take a look at our Etsy Market Lookbook below.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
51 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.