This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and tell a bit about their shop.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcome new members

Hi my name is Magda I'm a professional makeup artist and owner of VV Cosmetics. I sell cruelty free makeup highlighters & pressed glitter eyeshadows. Happy to be a part of this group. I just stared my shop.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Krokis
Registered Buyer

Hey everyone, I only opened my e-shop on etsy couple days ago, it's called Krokis :) it's all about handmade clothing jewelry and much more. There's not much in the shop but I'm working on it now, loads of ideas - not enough hours a day :D I always think we need to support all those small businesses so hoping there's more people thinking like me :) best of luck to everyone :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi there
I am new to the team, I make cute little felt and fabric items. looking forward to meeting you all, virtually anyway x
0 Likes

Hi
I'm seventeen and I've always loved to sew and craft. I opened my Etsy shop in 2013 but really had no idea what I was doing, So of course I didn't make many sales. Last year I really started working at it, and I'm trying to reach out and expand my shop as much as I can.
I make mostly doll clothes, hair accessories, and dolls.
0 Likes
Nashba
Post Crafter

Hi,

I'm kind of new to Etsy. Mostly into African fashion pieces and home decor products.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! I just started a new store on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TagsbyTheresa?ref=hdr_shop_menu
This store is an addition to our other store, WadesAirbrush also on Etsy.
Looking forward to learning how to use social media to increase our sales. And to getting to know my fellow entrepreneurs!
We do this full time so if you get a chance to show some of my listings some love I will return the favor.
Theresa
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone ! So glad to be here. I specialize in aromatherapy and spiritual wellness! In my store I have a wide variety of positive quote & essential oil jewelry, bath & body, roller bottle blends, room and linen sprays, wax melts, candles, beaded and wooden ornaments, key chains, wood and glass candle holders, block and vase lights all centered around aromatherapy, the law of attraction and spirituality !
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! I have just decided to turned my passion into a business and it's called LoveGlitterNails. I handcraft press on nails with my very own glitter mixes that create as well. Please visit my shop!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveGlitterNails
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I've recently reopened my shop and am so excited to be a part of this group! Www.etsy.com/shop/faithfulbranches
0 Likes

Hello,
Hummingbird Crafts LLC specializes in Pyrography, Home Decor and Gifts.
Pyrography (wood burning) is the art of decorating wood, leather or gourds with burn marks from a Pyrography tool or pen. Pyrography comes from the the Greek words "pur" meaning fire and "graphos" meaning to write. It is an ancient art form and has been practiced in variety of cultures.
I look forward to seeing all your wonderful shops! :)
0 Likes

Hello,
My name is Le Kesha and I work for the Department of Veteran Affairs and hand make all of the beaded jewelry on Www.etsy.com/shop/beadingyoubydebruce. I am open to all suggesting in how to have a thriving business.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!! My name is Tina and I just started making keychains using hemp string and various types of beads and themes!! Open to all suggestions!! My website is www.etsy.com/shop/ChainsByT
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey sellers!
I am really new to selling things online, but am looking forward to growing my business through Etsy!
My art is called pyrography (or wood burning, or wood tattooing). I got into this art after I paid money for an item and when I received the item thought 'I could do this better!' - which I did and then gave my friend the option of both and she picked the one I created!

Anyway, I now make bottle openers, mandalas, chopping boards, serving boards, clocks, plaques and signs!
Www.etsy.com/phoenixwoodburnmelb is my page, please check it out :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

www.etsy.com/shop/LipServiceBoutique selling all natural lip balms homemade with love from Connecticut. This lip balm is a blend of beeswax, coconut oil, Shea butter, essential oil & a touch of honey. We sell an original fragrance-free formula plus peppermint, sugar cookie, sweet almond and cinnamon lip balms. All natural and only ingredients you can pronounce. Our motto is remember to always k.i.s.s. (Keep it simple, stunning) :-* ! Enjoy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

Thank you for invitation! I'm Julia and work for developing my project for kids - clothing and some accessorizes
Join me! =)
0 Likes

Hello..
My name is Lucia. I sell handmade natural,soy and organic farm grown Palm candles. I love to bring new ideas to my shop. New candles every week. Something for everyone's taste.
Very happy to be part of this team.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there. I just opened my shop yesterday. I am selling some of my artwork and hope to continue to develop my skills as I go. Please feel free to browse my shop.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm new here I'm from Colombia!! hope to make lots of sales and lots of friends!! you all have very nice stuff!! I just quittet my job to foloww my true passion!!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Avery. I'm a middle school German and English teacher, yogi, crafter, knitter, reader, etc.

I'm excited to be part of the team! Thanks!
0 Likes

Hi! I am so excited to find this team! I am Michelle (or Chelle) and make mostly little girls jewelry, but also printable invitations, painted frames and letters. I'm not great at using social media, but look forward to learning a lot from the team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello :) I,m Ariadna and i prefer handcrafting and not a long time ago desided to open my etsy shop. I make jewerly.
This team looks very friendly and i'm happy to be part of it) I would prefer to make new friends and communicate, help and take active part in it :3
my shop if you are intrested)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/leiaddi

I wish you a very good day! Thanks for your attention.)
0 Likes
DoveAndFinch
Inspiration Seeker

Hello! I'm Susan. I make home decor items and just started making hair accessories too.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
0 Likes

Hi! My name is Anna. I'm from Ukraine and I love creating Beaded Crocheted jewelry.
0 Likes

Hello!

Thank you for invitation!

My name is Gülden. I'm from Turkey. I make beaded jewellery items.

I wish you a very good day!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.