Welcome new members

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and tell a bit about their shop.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
114 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcome new members

Hi all I'm a reborn artist and love bring dolls to life and sharing my work, I'm new to etsy so still getting used to how it all works :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone I just joined Etsy today so I'm still getting used to everything .. I make all types of hairbows.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm fairly new to etsy I am creating personalised gifts mainly mugs and coasters all inspired by the things and people I love :) still figuring everything out so any tips are welcomed!!
0 Likes

I'm Sue and my shop carries all kinds of things- kitchen and bath towels, rustic decor, plastic bag holders, mercury glass, pot holders/oven mitts, pillows and so much more.

***Welcome to Etsy Dawn, Leah and Julie.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just here to make some stickers and some framed nonsense!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I'm new to Etsy and my shop sells decorative vases. Any ideas are welcomed.
0 Likes

Namesta fellow entrepreneurs! Im so happy to be part of this team!
A little about me... Back in late 2011 I was diagnosed with a brain tumor which I had unknowingly for over 10 years that was just about to kill me. After being told I would forever be on strong medication and would not be able to carry my own child, I turned to the bible. I read a verse that spoke to me, it said to 'seek and use everything possible to heal yourself.' >>That is when I found that God provides everything we need for our Body to Heal Itself<< and learned the power of ((Natural)) Stones and Precious Metals!

My Shop features Custom Stamped Pure Copper Bracelets well know for their increased circulation and arthritis healing abilites.
Also featured, one of a kind vintage sterling silver spoon Pendents with natural rocks and flowers. As well as beautifully crafted jewelry and sets!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELPING ME GET THE WORD OUT!
Rest assured, I will be sure to return the favor :)
♡♡Much love for all ♡♡
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello😊 I'm new to selling my work online and it would be great to be apart of a team who can help me succeed in this. I'm 16 and have a passion for crocheting. I would love to show my work to as many people as possible all over the world. I specialize in scarfs and halter crop tops, however I am completely open to make afghans, hats, gloves, and much more.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone!! Just opened my shop yesterday :) I'm making fun Mickey Mouse ears! Which there are. Lot of but trying to focus on under represented or redone characters, movies, and themes :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ciaooo
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just opened my new shop. MimisshoppeCo check it out! Lots of cute stuff.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey! Broke college student with 3 jobs. Majoring in art so I decided why not sell some doodles, I like to design really uglified faces of well know characters, which I started doing during high school when I would get so irritated about the "you have to be pretty to succeed" stigma that circulated females during high school. 👍🏻
0 Likes

New here. Love this site!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm new here too. I sell used and new collectible figurines. I'm handicap and don't get out much so I ship mostly priority. My collectibles are from my private collection and some are from family members. I signed up 3 days ago and made my first sale today. I think I'm going to like it here.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My store is BrandysCollectibles.
0 Likes

Hello Everyone! My name is Vida and I am from Lithuania. I am selling vintage and antiques from Soviet times in my shop USSRvintage.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi. Im Tami im new to etsy been painting for about 5 yrs. And i decided to open a shop here
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is deb as well I am just starting to set up my shop and while doing it I hit my buttom to open up before I could change the name of my shop I was originally going to sell sewing items that I really enjoyed plus I made alot of those items but then I started making jewelry and I love it even more hope to get to know you all
0 Likes

Hi! I am Pona. I open my "DrawmepleaseShop" gifts&cards. I draw cute portraits and many pretty things with portraits. Welcome... :-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi My name is Arum from dupacreations Shop, i make n sale wooden n leather products. Happy tO know about etsy. I try to create something different. Wish us all success.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi All! I'm Nicole. I just started my shop and Im excited to see where it goes. I make beaded lanyards for people to use for the badges that people have to where every day. I figure a little sparkle with brighten the every day😃
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi All! I'm Nicole. I just started my shop and I'm excited to see where it goes. I make beaded lanyards for people to use for the badges that we have to wear every day. I figure a little sparkle will brighten the every day😃
0 Likes

Hi i am simona i am from transylvania sibiu .. i am new to usa .. and to this amazing site .. i just open my lityle store with colerfil paintings .. good luck to everyone
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.