PrintmeDarling
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller 0% On-Time Shipping - Digital Items

Hello, I am a seller on Etsy. I sell only digital items. I've been awarded the Star Seller Badge for the past 9 months. However, this month, I didn't receive it because my on-time shipping and tracking rate for digital items is 0%. I've downloaded the on-time shipping and tracking CSV data, but it doesn't show anything. I'm not sure how to address this issue and would appreciate any guidance!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
lillydesignart
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Star Seller 0% On-Time Shipping - Digital Items

Hello, I am a seller on Etsy and I have the same situation. 

1 Like
ROWSknitwear
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, 

I'm in exactly the same position. It's so frustrating as Etsy is the one who dispatches our digital orders!

Also frustrating it's impossible to contact them about this. 

I have no idea how to progress with this either. Any help appreciated!

0 Likes

@PrintmeDarling: A 100% digital shop should show an on-time shipping and tracking of "---%" (nothing to calculate) not 0%. You say the CSV file doesn't show anything, do you mean it is blank / empty?

0 Likes
PrintmeDarling
Inspiration Seeker

Yes, it's a blank CSV file. Unfortunately, it doesn't display any orders or listings, making it difficult for me to identify which listing causing the problem.

0 Likes

If any of your items are on a physical listing rather than digital then you will get dinged.

If you do a custom on a physical listing you will get dinged.  All custom digital must be done on the made to order digital.

If you received star seller in the past with the exact same metrics then contact Etsy.  There may be a glitch in the programming. 

1 Like
TwichyArt
Inspiration Seeker

Hello, I have the same issue but realize a custom order was the problem, creating a custom order through etsy inbox doesn't let you pick the digital category, it doesn't show up, there just let you make physical orders, you have to edit the product to digital after creating it. 

On my end, sadly, the client inmediately purchased the product, after that I wasn't able to change the category, this affected my star seller for the next months, I wish this issue could be fixed, and etsy make improvements on the custom order for digital products.

0 Likes

0 Likes
TwichyArt
Inspiration Seeker

Sadly on inbox messages on etsy isn't this option available yet, to create a custom made-to-order digital product, I was on the web version, hope is added in the future, and sadly couldn't change the listing becasue the client purchased the product inmediately. 

0 Likes

I have a work around for those who find that they sold a digital item and etsy thinks it's physical (or those like me who list DIGITAL AND PRINT in the same listing, for my custom portraits)  You can spend 65c and mail an envelope with a thank you note, business card, whatever to the client using etsy's ship/mail service.   That's my current solution to this system that just doesn't support changing that status on the order.  (They could fix it by giving us that option if we go to the shipping screen, that would be the ideal fix)

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.