ComfortRetro
Inspiration Seeker

STAR SELLER STATUS NOT APPLIED

My star seller board shows 100% /4.8/ 100% , and shows this for the period ending April, an incorrect tracking code was applied and then amended and the delivery scores were adjusted but the badge has not been applied for delivery and star seller for the period. Any ideas as I have been a star seller for over a year.   

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: STAR SELLER STATUS NOT APPLIED

@ComfortRetro: "My star seller board shows 100% /4.8/ 100% ..." Are those the numbers on the 'Last Review Period' tab (for May 1st Star) or the 'Current Review Period' tab (for June 1st Star)?

"... an incorrect tracking code was applied and then amended ..." When did this happen? Updates are not real time and sometimes take a day or two to show up.

0 Likes

Re: STAR SELLER STATUS NOT APPLIED

SS is not calculated outside the first of the month. You say there was an incorrect tracking number that was then amended. If this wasn't amended in time for the system to recognize it when the calculations were run on the first of the month (so even if it was fixed on or right before the first, it still may have been too late for the system), then it's extremely unlikely that the star is going to show in your shop until the next calculation is run on June 1st. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.