No tracking status and item not delivered

My customer’s order still shows possession at post office since April 25.  It was shipped priority with Etsy label.  Customer reached out to me today stating she never received order and it’s not tracking in the system. Do I have her open up a help request or wait longer?  Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
TailoringByDebra
Conversation Maker

Re: No tracking status and item not delivered

Go to the usps website and file a missing package request. IMO, the information they ask for is best filled in by you. Then you can tell your customer that you are on it and will let them know what response you get from the usps search. The PO can use the tracking number/gps to find out exactly where the package is.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the info!  I’ll work on filing a missing package request. 

0 Likes

Did you try calling your PO to see if they can offer any information about it?

1 Like

I’ve tried contacting post office previously and never had any luck talking to anyone.  

0 Likes

I've had this happen ... you can do a Where's My Package on the USPS website. I've found that tend to 'jog' packages into moving. I've also had post offices call me to help with locating my package and providing more detailed information.

My local post office is outstanding, but every now and then there is a blip. Sometimes it's because of temporary help or other issues.

0 Likes

I’ll try that before filing a missing package request and see if I have any luck.  Thank you!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.