No sales

I need help with my shop. I don't know what to do.  I have had my shop since April and I am not getting many views and no sales at all. I have tryed updated my info but I just am not getting anywhere. I want to become successful but I just don't understand how.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: No sales

join in the daily art threads, that will get your items seen by getting your items hearted. Also if you have face book try joining Etsy zero to hero group. Karen has lots of ways of helping to boost your shops. I didn't believe it would work but I have gone form no orders to weekly orders.

0 Likes

The key is to not give up if it's something you want to really do. Share your work with social media, try getting help from fivver to critique your shop 

0 Likes

Hi. (I'm french sorry for the english). I've started my shop in may 2022 and i only have 2 sales. I've tried everything, I'm on social media, I create quality and i think I'm totally honnest... I don't know what to do anymore and no one is answering in the group chat.

So please if tout Can check my shop, any advice is welcome. (In french "bob" means Bucket hat )

https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/SweetBobbyFR

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.