ArtsyByChloeCo
Inspiration Seeker

New shop

Hi guys! I’m new to Etsy and would love to start selling my paintings online I could really use some help with promoting my work if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Reply

Re: New shop

hi. Welcome to etsy and the art group. I am new to etsy but for almost a year now... so my advice on promoting your shop:

1) Most important, just keep making. More items = more traffic = more sales. Once you have 150 items in your shop, Etsy will give you a promotions boost. Once you have 250-300 items, you'll get another boost. Also, 80% of my sales happen in the Christmas season (October - December.).

2) I believe you're already on the ART Team. It's a great place to meet other shopkeepers and boost traffic and sales. Especially on social media these days.

3) Try to sell to friends and family at first and make sure to get follows, reviews, likes and Favorites on your items and shop because it will boost a potential buyers confidence in your shop.

For example, if you don't mind giving my shop a visit and clicking on Favorite shop, I will Favorite your shop back! www.etsy.com/shop/StevenTheArt

Hope this helps and good luck!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.