Just Starting Up

Hey guys,

I just started my shop about a week ago, but still no sales yet. I think it may be because the prices of my work is a little high? Every item is an original piece of art that I made myself. I priced the acrylic resin art at $1 per square inch, which is pretty standard I think? Is that around what you guys price your resin art at? Let me know what you guys think. Should I do a flash sale of 10-20%? Do you guys seem to have better luck with sale items? Thanks for your input. 

Sincerely,
Benjamin

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Just Starting Up

It's art, so eventually someone somewhere will like your work and purchase.  It's 12 x 12 for that price imo is steep.  I don't know much about this niche, but is it arcylic pour?  If so, you can see the average price here..some as low as $25.

https://www.etsy.com/market/acrylic_pour_12x12

You only have 8 items in the shop...even at $50/ea it would still take some times to have a sale.  You need 150-200 items if you want to see sale everyday.

0 Likes
FerineFire
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Just Starting Up

I think your main problem is it's only been a week! lol! You have to get the word out and give it more time. Google "Etsy tips" or "Etsy marketing". Check out erank.com and make sure all your listings are the best they can be. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.