cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ART TEAM FORUM: All Topics

Jump to solution
NO POSTING ITEMS UNLESS IT'S APPROPRIATE: Do you have questions about Etsy, your shop, SEO, promotion, sales, etc? Post your question here and we'll provide advice so we can all succeed together!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
8 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ART TEAM FORUM: All Topics

Jump to solution
JOIN THE FACEBOOK ART TEAM PUBLIC PAGE AT: www.facebook.com/groups/271594646600172

and PINTEREST BOARDS TOO AT:
https://www.pinterest.com/vindadamona/art-team-etsy-group-board/
and/or
https://www.pinterest.com/mikekraus/great-creations/

Allegedly, Etsy gives "more weight to real, organic placed Faves from a searching buyer, as opposed to click click click faves from fellow team members/sellers." This is to prevent skewing relevancy rating that could come from hundreds of favorites/hearts. Even if most of us sellers are also buyers.

So, what can we do to help each other boost sales if viewing, faving, and other games don't help anymore? JOIN THE FACEBOOK/PINTEREST ART TEAM PAGES and post, sell, like, and share!!!

THANKS!!!

View solution in original post

6 Likes
70 Replies

Jump to solution
JOIN THE FACEBOOK ART TEAM PUBLIC PAGE AT: www.facebook.com/groups/271594646600172

Allegedly, Etsy gives "more weight to real, organic placed Faves from a searching buyer, as opposed to click click click faves from fellow team members/sellers." This is to prevent skewing relevancy rating that could come from hundreds of favourites. Even if most of us sellers are also buyers.

So, what can we do to help each other boost sales if viewing, faving, and other games don't help anymore? JOIN THE FACEBOOK ART TEAM PUBLIC PAGE and post, sell, like, and share!!!

THANKS!!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
FROM ETSY:

Dear Seller Community,

We’re writing to tell you about some changes at Etsy. We’ve been helping sellers on their creative journeys for 13 years now. We’ve focused on making Etsy the best place to run your creative business, and we’ve listened to sellers like you to learn more about what you need from us.

Now, we’re planning to invest even more in bringing buyers to Etsy, building seller tools, and improving your seller experience. To help make this happen, we’re updating our fees, and we’re adding some new features.

Effective July 16, Etsy’s transaction fee will increase from 3.5% to 5% and it will also apply to the cost of shipping. All other fees, including listing fees, will remain the same.

We’re also introducing new optional feature packages designed around the needs of sellers at different stages of growth, so you can access the right tools at the right time for your business.

If you’re happy with the services you currently use on Etsy, you can still access all the tools that are currently available to you without paying a monthly subscription fee. But if you want to do more, we’ll be offering two new plans: Etsy Plus, with tools to help businesses grow and express their unique brands, will be available in July. Etsy Premium, with more advanced tools for larger-scale businesses, will launch in 2019.

Explore our video and website to learn more about what’s changing and look for more information in the weeks to come. We’re excited to see what’s next for all of us as we continue to invest more in growing your business, together.
1 Like

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Get ready for our Labor Day Sales Event

We’re celebrating Labor Day with a special sales event from August 30 to September 3. To participate, we've made it easier than ever to run a sale between 10% and 60% off using a new feature of the Sales and Coupons tool that lets you create a Labor Day sale in just one click.

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/me/sales-coupons/step/createSale?autofill=true&campaign_label=recomm...
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution

and PINTEREST BOARDS TOO AT:
https://www.pinterest.com/vindadamona/art-team-etsy-group-board/
and/or
https://www.pinterest.com/mikekraus/great-creations/

Allegedly, Etsy gives "more weight to real, organic placed Faves from a searching buyer, as opposed to click click click faves from fellow team members/sellers." This is to prevent skewing relevancy rating that could come from hundreds of favorites/hearts. Even if most of us sellers are also buyers.

So, what can we do to help each other boost sales if viewing, faving, and other games don't help anymore? JOIN THE FACEBOOK/PINTEREST ART TEAM PAGES and post, sell, like, and share!!!

THANKS!!!
6 Likes
mkcustomblade
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

we are custom made knives maker. what can i do for art

1 Like

Jump to solution

Thank you for the invite/ life preserver. 

Mike I love your work, I have an affinity to your style.  Simply beautiful!   

0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
ETSY TEAM/FORUM UPDATES COMING SOON! Learn more about the changes at: https://www.etsy.com/seller-handbook/article/improvements-coming-to-etsys-community/382278462891

Send all questions, comments, and requests to:
www.etsy.com/help/contact
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Welcome back to the ART Team after a long break for Etsy to upgrade.  We will be reviewing all the changes and start making adjustments to help boost traffic and sales for all of our shops.  If you have any ideas or suggestions, we'd appreciate them.  THANKS AGAIN!

3 Likes
Pedricks
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

I know a lot of people are having a hard time even finding their teams!  And there is nowhere in the general forums for just plain discussions and chat anymore, so I hope we can do this here.  A few other teams have started Chat threads, but that keeps us all so divided, you know?  

My trick to keeping everything straight is to bookmark teams and threads so I can easily find them again.  If you are having trouble finding things again, there is a whole new menus of options underneath your profile photo when you are logged into Community.  You can find all of your teams and all of the threads you've posted in, listed there.

As well as a means of selecting or unselecting the ton of notifications.

A few of us have been posting in a thread in Bugs about how to stop the constant stream of pop ups from every thread we've ever posted in, every time someone likes or posts!  Yikes!  We have not yet found a way to stop it.  I even tried telling my browser to block pop ups from community.etsy and the pop ups continue even as I type...

1 Like
Pedricks
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

Has anyone else noticed that the number of people who have favorited your items is now gone from the area next to the photo and is only way down at the bottom of the page in tiny font??

There is a post about it in Bugs already.  But I haven't seen any response from Admin yet.

This is a major bummer!  We are headed into one of the few week-ends left before Valentines Day.  Grrr  I swear, logging into Etsy is getting to be as much of a bummer as Facebook.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Hello,

how we post pictures?
An easy explain how we do it please?

Thanks

Costas

1 Like

Jump to solution

Costas,

Simply copy and paste the image that you want to post in the text box. You can even add a link by clicking on the small chain symbol! The chain symbol is located in between the strikethrough and numbered list (1., 2., 3.,...) options above your text edit box!

Happy posting!

AH & AF 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

AH & AF  

Thank you for your help!!!

Have a nice weekend!!

Costas

1 Like

Jump to solution

Help. I have tried to copy and paste pictures but I must be doing something wrong as they do not appear. Is it because I am using Firefox? Is there a trick I do not know. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Ann, I also use Mozilla and had that same problem. I had to click on Turn Off Blocking Temporarily for it to work. I hope that helps you.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Hello, 

Can someone tell me what are the numbers bellow the names? exp. A4, A7, A15

Thank you

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi Mike and All the Art Team,

I don't know if this is the place to introduce myself, I just joined this team. I'm an artist living in SF. Bay Area CA., had joined Esty long ago but due to personal issues, I took a break and am rejoining now. I would really love for you all to visit my shop and let me know how to improve and market it better. I do plan to know you all over time and visit your shops. Here is my Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/artofsarabjitsingh/

2 Likes
TheChrisArtist
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Welcome. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

@artlady92 WELCOME BACK!  We're so glad to have you.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.