This update is for 3.5.6 (May 6)

(1) Issues which prevented the Batch Image Change Operation from updating has been fixed. Issues with the database not updating the images have also been fixed.
(2) Upon downloading a database is automatically saved, The database name is your shop name with "_auto" attached to it.
(3) The SYNC button is now color coded and only green when a recent sync has been made.
(4) Several changes in the underlying database has been made.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: News about the latest program update HERE

Hello!
I am trying to make a few price changes, and I get this really strange bug:
I choose to mark up by 20% and it will calculate a price that's marked up by 25%!
For example- 54$ has turned into 67.5$.
It's really strange.
Is it something you are familiar with?

Thank you,
shira
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

It sounds like a mistake in the calculations. I will look into this.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

any news?
thank you
shira
0 Likes

I just uploaded version 7.7.17.

This version fixes an error which incorrectly will not not download a shop with no sections. An error which prevented the import function from display was also fixed.
The transaction screen and functionality also received updates in order to bring in some new features we have planned.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Is it possible to completely bulk replace the text in "item description"with a completely new description page? If yes can you explain how?
Thank you
0 Likes

I just loaded version 7.8.3 which includes the following:

(1) Can delete an entire description and replace it. Just elect 'DELETE EVERYTHING and replace.'
2) More adjustments to the replace with Like command which still would not always work correctly.
3) Adds a shipping view to the Transaction form. We are using this to track our shipments on a daily basis. It will compute the total weight of the package and the number of items in it.
4) Added a GMT offset for transactions. This will allow a correct syncing of transaction items to their local date. You can find this in the program options.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Question....does this app support CUSTOM variations for color and size

TY
0 Likes

Yes it does
0 Likes

In the past few weeks we have moved our shops out of the house and into a retail location. The shops had overtaken our house and was a needed move. This has created some time issue and my ability to respond quickly on Zetsy issues has been slower than normal. This is temporary but if response time is a bit slower than normal I hope you understand. (This is in addition to our regular jobs!)
Zetsy has expanded with features associated with this - but they are not ready for release yet. Sta tuned ...
0 Likes

Latest Update, 7.11.2 has been released. Major update has been made in the transactions download and how you retrieve them

From the shop Info choose transactions. At the top of the Transactions screen choose the dates you wish to download transactions. The end date is the current time unless you choose another date.
There is a couple of different views available for transactions and they can be exported to an Excel file.

Please let me know of any issues.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Chris, is this supposed to be pulling the data directly straight from Etsy or from the data downloaded into the Zetsy database? Following the instructions above, when I ask for the sale transactions from 1 Jan 17 to 4 Nov 17 I get the green Success tick but there are no records.

So I just ran the other way and again got the Green Tick of Success but there is a message box under Options on the left with the message :

EtsyMain_TransCall Failed : DebsterKayPetites,1,0,01-Jan-17,04-Nov-17

NO Listings were downloaded Or altered. This may be the result Of the errors listed above.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Chris, we have success :).
After I ran the transactions the usual way for my first shop Debsterkay, I then used the Sale Transactions and it is bringing in some data now but is grouping by the order and so not showing the individual price of each item. Is there any way of showing this?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I want to create my own reports. Currently I am trying to create a report to print out in business card format to use as price tags for art gallery. I need to list the title, price and the materials with a picture. I tried replacing the category with the materials on the tag loop and it would not allow me to select the report after I created it. Also the Create is disabled.
0 Likes

A new version has been released tonight which fixes issues with the entering of the shop name. Serval things were updated and I beleive (fingers crossed) this is more robust. A new column called updated status can be found - this will tell you the status of every listing when downloaded or uploaded and will eventually replace many of the info boxes. If there are issues with the new release, let me know.
Progress is still coming on the WooCommerece adn QuickBooks adds. This will be a new program which links in to the Zetsy program. I had hoped to get this out a month ago, but it is still a month away from first release.
0 Likes

Ver 8.2.18 - Various bug fixes, the most notable being custom property variations are easier to use and variation erros when downloading should be reduced.
0 Likes

One additional feature was added. This is vaery specific for keeping track of inventory related to good such as fabric. This feature will allo translation of the unit lengths in a sale to the actual quantity left. If anyone has interst in this feature let me know. We are running our fabric shop with this feature on.
0 Likes

Latest version 8.2.25 is now available. This fixes issues with installs on some machines and with downloading images.
I've had a few questions about the WocCommerce <-> Etsy software. It IS coming, but I'm behind where I thought I would be on this. It is running on our shop but I'm still working out features and getting rid of bugs.
0 Likes

A new version went up tonight. There have been several updates this summer as I work to tighten the integration of this program with two new programs. You will see several improvements in the transactions and receipts forms. A currently locked area of the program allows custom packing receipts to be generated. If anyone has interest in this please convo me.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.