Introducing myself to the team

Hi everyone I sell handmade jewelry as soon as I open a bank account I’ll  start posting my jewelry, I would love to hear from team members in the mean time , what do u sell? Do we help promote each other’s businesses? HOw active iS this team ? 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
2 Replies

Re: Introducing myself to the team

Hi Kami,

Thanks for joining the team. It is very small still, at this point (only 10 members). I was hoping it would get more members more quickly, and was planning on being quite active, but due to the lack of membership I've been neglecting it.

You can promote other members' business if you want (I assume they wouldn't mind), but the intended purpose of the group is to share your experiences doing the work you do, and to give tips, tricks, pointers, etc., to other makers of all types.

I'm a woodworker -- I make furniture and other handcrafted items from wood.

If you will be sharing your listings here in this team, I only ask that you do so with the intended purpose of talking about how you made the item, and not with the purpose of attempting to sell the item (not to say if someone sees it here and wants to buy it they shouldn't, but that the purpose of the post is to talk about the item and process).

Thanks!

Owen

1 Like

Re: Introducing myself to the team

Hi sorry for the late response I am extremely new to etsy and etsy teams I'm a seller and buyer on etsy , I've had alot of questions, I've gotten. Alot of them answered with research, trial n error and observations. When you say no posting with intent to sell I got that but in not allowed to buy products teams members have ? N vice versa

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.