Tell a bit about yourself if you wish.

Re: Welcome New Members

Hi Everyone,
I'm Lizzie from Lizzie's Decoupage Cards, I've been married to Graham since 1994, and we live in the UK,
I also have been doing Calligraphy for over 6 months, mainly to go onto my cards, and I'm start starting to do a Diploma in Calligraphy, which I've been told is hard work, but as I'm nearly 70 I thought I would give it a go.

I make decoupage cards for all occasions, so if you would like a card made, and you don't see anything in my shop, I'm making cards all the time, so if you would like something different, please contact me with your requirements, I have a lovely Book Shaped Wedding Card which is unique to me.

It's lovely to meet all of you

Lizzie
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Aloha from Hawaii! I’ve just joined and would love some feedback on my shop and my cards. Tell me what you think, and how I might better market myself and my cards.

Like any newly engaged girl, the excitement of a fast approaching wedding, had me reading everything bridal. When I stumbled upon an article about the history of wedding traditions, I was hooked; I just had to know more. Wedding Toasts & Traditions Cards are the culmination of this fascination.

Wedding Toasts & Traditions cards are the ultimate ice breaker…short, snappy, 1-2 lines of toast or tradition at your fingertips.

Filled with wedding folklore, traditions, and toasts, these cards are sure to delight your guests, inspiring lively conversations and unforgettable toasts. Perfect for bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and weddings.

With warmest Aloha & Thanks!
~Allison
0 Likes

Hello my name is Sandra and I come from Germany. So nice to meet you, guys. My profession is Jewellery Design and as such a designer I craft tiaras, necklaces and more for the BIG DAY! I also provide the opportunity of bespoke jewellery, so the bride can purchase everything on her demand.
0 Likes

0 Likes
HighStarDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes

Hi Everyone,
my name is Bojana and I come from Serbia.I'm making games for the wedding. And I enjoy it while I do it. I will be very glad if you visit my shop.

Thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,

I have just opened my Printables shop. Please check out my save the dates and invitations. I will be adding more in the next few days! I love drawing and illustration so try to do as much of this as possible in my designs, to make them unique and contemporary.

Thanks,

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/550915932/paris-france-wedding-invitation-template?utm_medium=Seller...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/550956210/yellow-rose-vintage-save-the-date-with?utm_medium=SellerLi...
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Johanna from TheWoodGrainGallery and we specialize in custom wood carvings for any occasion including wedding gifts for both the bride and the groom, as well as bridesmaid/groomsmen gifts.

If you do not see what you are looking for in our shop, we love custom orders.

Glad to be part of this team.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there! My name is Jerusha, I am 22 Years old. I am a self-taught graphic designer from Manchester. In January this year, I got engaged!
I have recently started my wedding invitation shop - https://www.etsy.com/shop/paperforestinvites
It has always been my dream to start my own business and work for myself as a graphic designer.
Please check out my shop and like my Facebook page! https://m.facebook.com/paperforestinvitations
0 Likes

0 Likes
LaCrown
Post Crafter

Hello my name is Lelde . I'm flower crown maker from Latvia (Europe). This is my hobby to make flower crowns but I hope one day it will be my business.
0 Likes

HI Team Friends :-)
I've just joined this beautiful team.
I'm Lyn and I'm from Sydney Australia I sell Beautiful Vintage and Modern Engagement Rings and Alternative Engagement, Wedding Rings.
As well as lots of other JEWELLERY.
I only sell genuine gold and gems.
If you find something on my shop that you like just let me know that your a team member for a 5% discounthttps://www.etsy.com/au/listing/571470943/mens-rose-gold-victorian-onyx-ring-9k?ref=shop_home_active...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, nice to meet everyone!

I just launched my new shop this morning, currently selling wedding suites, but planning to expand to all sorts of holiday cards and stationery. I recently worked as an art director at a print design shop, and I wanted to see if I could start my own thing with more unique, eye-catching designs. I'm starting off with printables, but it would be wonderful to add actual printed pieces in the future. Looking forward to learning from all of you successful sellers!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone 💖

I’m Kseniya from Moscow. Me and my family producing a jewelry since years through it’s less than a half year we started to sell on Etsy. I will be more than glad to see you in my shops:

🌸KSiBeads (handcrafted items from beads and gemstone)
🌸KSiJewelryCo (handmade jewelry from silver and brass)

Hugs

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi!!
I am Demetria and i just started my etsy shop!!
I handmade crystal jewellery,some of them great occasion and wedding pieces!!
Every day i will be listing more and more!!
I would really appreciate it if you could take a look!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/552963088/fine-quartz-crystalsfree?ref=shop_home_active_14

https://www.etsy.com/listing/552795434/ooak-rose-quartzlove-stonepearlshand?ref=shop_home_active_16
0 Likes
ChipHowarth
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.