Hello!
Please tell us a little about yourself!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce yourself and your Shop

Hello everyone!

I am crocheting custom-design handmade luxury dresses for brides, bridesmaids and bride's mom's.

Dresses are unique and are made just your body shape.Just contact me with any questions you may have!!!

Thanks,

Tatiana,

https://www.etsy.com/listing/602192698/dress-ivory-sky
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hello friends!

My name is Shimrit Bitton, I'm a fashion designer, vintage collector, nature lover and passionate dreamer.

About 10 years ago, i opend my own bridal boutique.

I design patterns, improve, streamline and always think how to make a wedding gown which will be the most relaxed, most beautiful, in the most nonchalant way possible.

Thank you for visiting my shop

https://www.etsy.com/il-en/shop/ShimkaBridalBoutique
0 Likes

Hello my name is Barbara and my shop is called Spitzenmanufaktur. Lace belongs to the bride and I make jewelry and accessories from homemade lace. Just the thing for a wedding. Also very indifiduelle wishes
0 Likes
SilksandSage
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, my name is Alexandra; wife to an amazing man, mother to three wonderful sons, and a humom to two adorable Chihuahuas. Silks and Sage is my other baby, one that arose out of self-discovery, lots of traveling, and the belief that everyone can benefit from discovering their mind-body-spirit connection.

I became enchanted by the beauty of nature early on. Growing up in Ontario, Canada on a large piece of land, I would spend hours outdoors exploring the forest. I could hear and feel the whispers and spirits of the world around me. Like the roots of the forest floor, my depth of vision and intuitive nature continued to grow and blossom over the years. I followed my heart’s calling on adventurous travels, seeking advice from any old man with a beard (fun fact: not all men with beards have good advice, although many do!).

Along the way, I encountered some unexpected trauma. The darkness that follows a traumatic experience can be the most painful part. I did my best to push onward; find meaning. I traveled, studied, and molded the light and dark within myself into yoga and art. I learned the immense healing powers of the mind-body-spirit connection and how engaging your creativity can help.

Today, I continue to find solace in the practice of yoga, as well as exercising my creativity to make beautiful bohemian pieces for everything from weddings to everyday décor. At the end of each day, my hope is for Silks and Sage to spread much-needed love, peace, wellness, and beauty.

Cheers to my boho pals around the globe.

Namaste,

Alexandra

0 Likes

www.etsy.com/listing/640692677/chevron-ring-topaz-ring-chevron?ref=shop_home_active_7
www.etsy.com/listing/256845163/white-topaz-ring-diamond-ring-promise?ref=shop_home_active_74
www.etsy.com/listing/620365186/raw-diamond-ring-double-diamond-ring?ref=shop_home_active_28
www.etsy.com/listing/260491268/grey-diamond-ring-chevron-ring-raw?ref=shop_home_active_19
www.etsy.com/listing/627009612/twig-ring-elf-ring-elvish-ring-open-ring?ref=shop_home_active_15

0 Likes

Hi, This is Tim and Meire. We personalize all kinds of gifts for groomsmen, grooms, bridesmaids etc. Our Etsy business is our full time occupation and lifes joy. We always do our best to find new and interesting unique items we can personalize for those special occasions in others lives.
Best,
Tim and Meire
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.