Hello!
Please tell us a little about yourself!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce yourself and your Shop

Hi, my name is Baiba. I'm from Latvia (European Uninon). I make invitations, table place cards and another stuff from paper.
Thank you ;)
Have a nice day,
Baiba
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

0 Likes
jennycrafters
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Abby B. I'm getting my little shop off the ground with some affordable hand-crafted table numbers for that budget conscious bride! I had so much fun planning and managing my daughter's wedding last year, I didn't want it to end. For me it is a joy. My "Rustic Table Numbers" seem to be the big hit so far but I'm hoping to keep the momentum building. I want to learn and willing to work hard. Blessings to all! Love rules.
0 Likes
jennycrafters
Inspiration Seeker

Perfect for the budget bride RUSTIC TABLE NUMBER LUMINARIES also good for destination weddings too! Thanks in advance for your feedback. https://www.etsy.com/listing/499287834/rustic-table-number-luminaries?ref=shop_home_feat_2
0 Likes

Hi,

I am so glad that I can join this group. Nice to meet all of You! I can't stop watching yours etsy shop, because all of you are so inspire for me. :)
Thank you all for this <3

Love Malgosia :)
0 Likes

Hi I'm Liza from Magical Timeless Art in the UK. I create ceramic hearts and paper flowers with a strong sense of vintage. I love to use old pieces to make new things and also create a lot of items by commission.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there! I'm new to the Etsy world as a seller, though I've been buying from here for years. :D I've just opened up my shop, Filter Co, with custom Snapchat filters for weddings and events. So far I'm having a lot of fun!
0 Likes

i live in greece. my mother makes small wedding embroidery gifts and i knitting wedding bridal bags
0 Likes
Binabonnet
Registered Buyer

Hello, all you fabulous wedding Makers! My name is Bethany Pulit, owner/designer of B in a Bonnet. I live and love in Buffalo, NY, where I'm a member of the Buffalo Indie Wedding group and a contributing blog writer. www.buffaloindieweddings.com

I specialize in bridal headpieces and accessories made from vintage & current supplies. Many of my handcrafted pieces are one of a kind, and I just adore weddings - I'm a full on wedding junkie.

Along with my bridal accessories, I also offer custom designs, bridal & engaged tote bags, and wedding gown deconstruction into heirloom bridal bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres.

Can't wait to connect and share all thing bridal!

Cheers, Bethany

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Camila from brazil, i will be moving to USA soon and I'm a bride too! \o/ yaayyy!
I'm a fashion designer, specialiized in haute couture embroidery beading and jewelry making.
All my pieces are handmade and produced with a lot of love from one bride to another!
My shop is new, im still learning about how to advertise and all so a little help will be super welcome! ;)
My shop is camilamouracouture
I hope you all have a great day!!!
xoxo
0 Likes
ChipHowarth
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
FabStainedGlass
Inspiration Seeker

My inspired stained glass bridesmaid gifts, stag gifts, and favors will be a lasting reminder of your special day ... all work is designed, painted and kiln fired by me using the same techniques as church stained glass windows

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/478508919/pink-stained-glass-wedding-bridesmaid?ref=shop_home_active...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/484072751/summer-rose-vintage-glass-wedding-favour?ref=shop_home_act...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/478521699/stag-stained-glass-best-man-groom-gift?ref=shop_home_activ...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all
I am a Computer Engineer from Greece that recently got married. I wanted to create something unique geeky and useful so I came up with the idea of an alternative electronic guest book. Besides wishes and advices, guests can also upload and share selfies and videos of the party!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/536985541/ooak-customized-wedding-wifi-box
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everybody,

My name is Allison and I am the owner of Tie the Knot Invitations!
I use my illustrations to create wedding invitations that will hopefully bring that extra special something to your special day!
I just started 2 days ago so I am very excited by the possibilities!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

We are Heather & Molly, two creative Elementary School teachers from Maryland with a passion for home decor, weddings and other special events. We just recently set out on this adventure starting Cedar & Script and we're having a ton of fun! We would love to turn this into a career and even open our own wedding venue someday!

www.cedarandscript.com
www.etsy.com/shop/cedarandscript
www.facebook.com/cedarandscript
www.pinterest.com/cedarandscript
Instagram | @cedarandscript
0 Likes

Hello! My name is Amanda and I am the owner of AhHaDesign. I love designing wedding invitations and signage. All of my prints and invitations are digital download files.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.