AuntSuesVintage
LovedOneFinds
RangKala
RangKala
More
Team Information
We Love Vintage!  Do You? Promotion & Chat Team

We Love Vintage! Do You? Promotion & Chat Team

Description Welcome buyers and sellers! Our common bond? Our love of vintage! A friendly group that posts practically 24/7. Come on in! About this team Thank you to all who have joined the wlv team! Welcome! Whether you're a buyer or a seller...whether its vintage, handmade or supplies...we have it all here! Anyone and everyone is welcome. Our common bond is our love of vintage! We love looking in and promoting each others' shops. We laugh and talk a lot too! Don't have time to chat? "Hellos" are always welcome! Flying by? That's okay! We know you'll be back when you have more time : ) We're a friendly bunch and there is always room for more! Every effort has been made to keep this team pressure free and without a lot of bells and whistles. Many have stated their plates are so full that they wanted a team where there wouldn't be a lot of requirements. A place to come and promote, ask questions, chat, have fun and meet other lovers of vintage, both buyers and sellers alike. Be involved as little or as much as you want to be! We began as a thread in the forums in May 2008. The originator was aPagefromthePast better known as "Page". Her kind and inspiring way made the thread a very special place to visit. I first posted in September 2008 and was welcomed with open arms. In October 2009 I was asked to host the thread and it has been my pleasure to do so. My hope is as a team we will once again feel at home. I am still getting my "team" feet wet so please bear with me. So far I have asked auntsuesoldnewlovely and waalaa to be leaders. "auntsue" has been a source of strength and encouragement to many on the thread. "waa" brings her joy and expertise of jewelry and I am so happy to see posters from her thread joining us here! Watch for her discussion thread! You will also find GoodEye's Vintage Sellers Directory here. She has worked diligently on creating a centralized location of vintage shops on etsy since June 2010. If you sell vintage wares be sure to post your shop link on her discussion thread and she will add you to the list. Please just post your own shop link. Do not copy and paste the entire list. For those interested in being easily found by other members and/or being included in team treasuries, please add our team tag "wlv team" (separated) to your tags. As aPagefromthePast would say... "Post your goodies and let's support each others' shops!!! Please keep your posts clean, positive and family friendly!" Additionally, please no calling out on Etsy, administration or other members. Also, please keep any harsh differences of opinion in convos and not on the board. Well I think I've said enough lol! Let the show begin!! Smoochies! MFR Who can join? If you love vintage you're in! Just click on the big blue button! It's that simple! No big commitment with no expectations or pressures on your time. Stop by when you have a second or an hour! Our team is open to everyone! Please contact me or either of the team leaders if you have an idea for a thread. Current threads cover a range of topics. Please do not open new threads. Thank you.
2751 members
Open group
Created 01-29-2011
Team Attributes
Language
English (US)
Team Leadership
Teams are organized and moderated by Etsy sellers.
Contents
Members (2,751)