LaBellaDoll
Inspiration Seeker

New Listings

Post your new listings here, we all want more dolls, right?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
166 Replies
LaBellaDoll
Inspiration Seeker

Re: New Listings

0 Likes

I sooooo want these. I can't possibly squeeze another pair of lamps into my house. I hope someone else snaps these up before I break down and buy them myself. They are too cool!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Those lamps are amazing! I'd love to have the space for them as well. All of my new listings are sad, but everyone seems to love this one. I guess its the time of the year since she is pretty creepy. :)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/83032050/boudoir-doll-vintage-and-creepy?ref=pr_shop
0 Likes
LaBellaDoll
Inspiration Seeker

It almost makes you want to cry, doesn't it?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My New Boudoir Doll in Devil Costume!!!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/83565471/boudoir-doll-in-devil-costume-art-doll
This 32" inch Boudoir Doll reflects the Scandalous fun of the 1920s Halloween Masquerade. This doll is made to capture the essence of the Costumed Devil Boudoir Doll of the 1920s.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!! New Faded Rose Boudoir Doll! Overall size of 34" inches!!!! http://www.etsy.com/listing/83873218/boudoir-doll-art-doll-in-cat-costume
0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Katie, I'm dying to own a Gerb Boudoir Doll! She is lovely! I'm working on a sculpty doll I hope to post here and get some feedback. She will be my first clay doll I've listed on Etsy. She is very ghostly!
I really look forward to everything you are all posting this month! There have been some awesome finds and my Christmas list keeps getting bigger!
Carrie Lynn
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

By the way, have you ever seen feet and legs made that way? I've mostly seen them made with the plaster legs. She is definitely an original find! She must be so hard to part with, but I'm sure she will find a lovely home amongst our Etsy community!
CL
0 Likes

Rare Chinese Doll : Antique Collectors Doll of A Nobleman

http://www.etsy.com/listing/83923811/rare-chinese-doll-antique-collectors

Listing # 83923811
0 Likes

Antique Doll: Darling Little Sailor Sam Looking For A Home - Can Somone Paint my Eyes Back Please
http://www.etsy.com/listing/77662776/antique-doll-darling-little-sailor-sam

Listing # 77662776

This wee sailor boy needs some friends !
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

New creation!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/84360381/tentatively-reserved-mermaid-boudoir
Mermaid Boudoir Doll, Mucha style -She is 43" inches (3 ft. 7 inches) (109.22 cm).
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am in LOVE with this mermaid doll! Her facial expression is intoxicating! Really beautiful work!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks Carrie!! I really love how she turned out!!! I have a new Boudoir Doll that I listed today. I finished her yesterday! Here she is.....
http://www.etsy.com/listing/84555170/art-doll-lady-pompadour-boudoir-doll
This masquerade Faded Rose is dressed as Madame Pompadour. Headdress is antique fabric delicate, black netting, festooned with tiny black beads. Her gown is black satin with delicate, soft, black net underskirt visible net ruffles. The train is of the same fabrics. The extra fabric of the train looks beautiful when she is displayed. The foaming net makes her a perfect bed adornment.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

You have been a busy bee! I LOVE all of your new dolls! I'm going to have to pick your brain one day on making felt faces. I've been trying to make some with a positive/negative mold, but they just aren't turning out. Maybe I'm using the wrong kind of felt. Any ideas?

All of your new dolls are amazing! You are definitely in the zone! :)
0 Likes

I'm on the road but I wanted to make sure Carrie Lynn saw this one because it reminds me a little bit of, well, you!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/84452112/antique-boudoir-doll-1930s-40s

Also want to congratulate Klista on the latest and greatest. How you keep topping yourself, I'll never know. Every doll is spectacular. If you ever decide to teach a class to share just a fraction of your knowledge (your talent could never be taught) Carrie Lynn and I want to be numbers one and two on the sign up list!

Miss you all. Go team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Oh! I have to have that doll! My husband said he'd buy me a doll or camera for xmas and now I'm leaning toward doll! Thank you Katie! She is gorgeous! Katie, you and Michelle are in trouble for bringing her to my attention. :)
I agree that your talent could never be taught, Klista. You are defintely the Lenci of the modern age. Every one of your dolls make me drool! That mermaid is still getting to me. It's so bad for my credit card when a doll stares at me like that! :) My new avatar is a ring lady I recently purchased. Yes a ring lady! I think I got a bargain even though she is dirty and falling apart, but she is gorgeous and I couldn't help myself! One day I'll have something that doesn't need massive repairs. :)
Klista, I just don't know how you part with your ladies. They are so amazing!

Sorry for the long post. My hubby has my laptop for teaching his rescue classes bc he ruined his I bought him last year for xmas and I have very little time on Etsy now. I feel like I'm in Dollie AA. :)
CL :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

BTW, I'm making a very creepy mummy doll for my shop out of sculpty. I've been posting her progress on my facebook page just in case I over baked her and had to start over. I didn't mean for her to be so eerie she just turned out that way. I'll be posting her by this weekend after she is dried and dressed and I'd love some feedback. xoxoxoxo Carrie Lynn
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

That is a lovely ring lady!! Just think of it as investing in the future. Antique Boudoir Dolls seem to be climbing in value.

Thanks so much you guys! This is the best, and most supportive team on Etsy! Full of fantastic people!
I really love how the Mermaid Boudoir Doll turned out. She'll be leaving before long. :( I started working on the hands for the Gypsy Boudoir Doll. She will hold a tambourin in her hand. I will also wire her arms. I am think of making her a goat to accompany her (not sure about the goat).

Oooo, I can't wait to see your mummy doll completed!!!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

http://www.etsy.com/listing/85185033/gypsy-boudoir-doll-art-doll-ooak
My New Creation!! During the 1920s the gypsy caravan, with the brightly painted wagons, and belled ponies, still trekked the bricked streets of towns and villages across America.
Work in progress: I have been sculpting a Theda Bara head. It has taken me a little longer to complete then usual. I wanted to capture the essence, but have her still look like a 1920s premier Boudoir Doll. I should be posting a picture before long...Nov 4th or Nov 7th!!! I am very excited to see what everyone thinks! :)
0 Likes

Oooooooooooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, wooooooooooooooooooow!
Once again, I am speechless. Too marvelous for words.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.