Former_Member
Not applicable

Marketing!

Does anyone have any ideas about helping each other market our shops and I don't mean by liking each other's facebook pages. So against Etsy rules. :)

A team blog? Which I've never done, but I'll be happy to try!
More beautiful treasuries
Attracting new team members

I'd love to help all of you in anyway I can. Just ask! If its something against team rules please just send me a convo. :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Marketing!

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." Albert Schweitzer

I ran across this quote and thought you all might enjoy it! I wish all of you an explosion of happiness! xoxoxo
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I know August is supposedly a slow time for purchases. I would like to help each other. Please post treasuries you are featured in on this thread so we can all bring you a little more traffic.
Also, if you have a facebook page, blog or twitter account please post here so we can help bring you trafffic. I was wrong before about posting facebook accounts being against the rules.
Let's do some marketing for each other!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Awesome! Thank you for sharing! I favorited, liked and tweeted! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone!!! I was just wondering........ does a blog bring in any traffic? You can check on your "Shop Stats" page located in the dropdown menu under "Your Account." (hover mouse over "Your Account")
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have a blog and I don't think it does for me, but if you already have people obsessed with your work you are more likely to have followers. I think it would be great for posting works in progress to get people excited before an item is listed. It may result in faster sales.
I don't have any traffic from my blog on my account page.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks CLDeco. I have a "works in progress" page....... it gets a lot of traffic, but I thought people might want to follow along or comment.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.