Former_Member
Hi there and super warm welcome to each of you.

Please take the time to introduce yourself, your shop and tell us a little bit about you.

My name is Dana, I am a photographer and also own my Etsy shop. I spent 13 years in Project Operations before I had my children and decided to stay home with them. I have a 5 year old daughter and a 6 month old son.

Re: ☺Welcome New Members☺

Thank you for your warmest welcome here:) If you can make it to Thailand on your future trip please let me know:) so many places here you would love!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

HI, everyone. I am Taunya. I was hair stylist for 22 years. I owned my own salon while raising three boys. I had some health issues which forced me into shutting down. I struggled with that being the kind of person always on the go! I had to put on the brakes. I needed something to do. I started making jewelry as a hobby and just kept going. I also like painting and working with clays. I come from a long line of Artisans. My Grandmother grew up in Tennessee and she taught herself to play piano, guitar, banjo and she could sing her heart out.
My Mother draws and Paints and also works with clays. My Brother loves to draw. My son illustrates! My family just loves the Arts. My Cousin (who's alot younger then I) told me I should do an Etsy! And the next day I did it! I love it! I am still learning alot. Sales are not where they should be. But I am learning everyday! Plus, meeting wonderful people! which makes the efforts all worth while! Thanks for having me on the team!! =)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you kindly Arada. One of these days we do plan to visit...my sister just loved it. But this is likely when our children are older!

Taunya....so glad to have you here. Interesting how you were led here and the journey you have been on. We are glad to have you and your talent!
0 Likes

Hi. I'm KiKi. Glad to be a part of this team! I love to craft and make things. Duh right. LOL Anyway, I am still rather new to the boards and forums but I will contribute and help where I can.
Blessings To All!
KiKi
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone!

This is a wonderful group and I enjoy being a part of it!

I've been evolving on Etsy since 2009 and love creating my special children's artwork jewelry and photo jewelry. I offer a lot of customization and have established wonderful relationships with so many of my lovely clients.

The main focus of what I love to do is offer the ease of obtaining a wonderful personalized gift a client is excited and proud to give and special to receive.

Most of my creations are to celebrate a happy part of a persons life. And sometimes I've created pieces for clients that send love and healing to a dear friend. Those commissions are an honor.

I am truly blessed to create something of meaning that touches peoples heart, souls and funny bones:)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I'm new to the team and about 5-6 months new to etsy.. I'm from nj & I have a daughter who is 5 going on 15.. I make wall racks and shelves out of reclaimed wood, mainly pallet wood.

I have a seriously debilitating social media handicap that I'm desperately trying to overcome.. I recently made a FB page to help :)

Www.facebook.com/thepovertybarn - like me and I will like u back!

Looking forward to being on the team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,
Happy to be here! I'm new to Etsy but have been crafting and making things since my girls were little (now 29 & 31). Getting used to navigating around here and hoping to be better at being an actve member. Looking forward to gettig to know everyone.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Well hello. My name is Thomas and I have a manufacture facility making things out of wood and Printing on it. I love the smell of fresh cut wood and really enjoy what we do. I love seeing everyone's unique and beautiful pictures and I enjoy the appreciation people have for our product.

I look forward to getting to work with our Etsy Team, go team.
0 Likes

Happy Saturday, everyone!

My name is Cindy and I sell art. Mostly mosaics, my first love, but a few hand painted items too. I call my art "eclectic" because I rarely make the exact same thing twice. It's how my muse works and I've learned after many, many years, to allow her the freedom she needs.

I am a Full-time Nana, Part-time Crafter. I live with my oldest daughter and her family and share in the duties of what it takes to raise a busy fam with two working parents. I LOVE seeing my Grandson's smile every morning. It's the best!!

I really like the name of this team - it makes me feel like I've been virtually hugged. Always a nice feeling, isn't it?!

Happy Sales!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We have had a number of new people join and I am so glad to have each and every one of you! Welcome!
0 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Maria and I am glad to be here. I create jewelry from my own fabric buttons. At this time they are mostly earrings.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

So GLAD to have all of you here. October is my busiest month for my photography business so I am not on Etsy as much these weeks but I will be hitting it again full force as we get closer to November!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Donna from The Edenest. I am addicted to fabric and surely in good company here ;) I make anything and everything but love creating childrens clothing. Thanks for having me :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

So very glad to have all of you and all of your talents!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I m Josie from https://www.etsy.com/shop/Teefrog and I sell screen printed organic, Fair Wear Tees. Fair Wear is similar to fair trade and considers the working conditions and wages of all those in the supply chain.
0 Likes
ThePiggyBankShop
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, My name is Margie and I just retired from my full time job of 14 years. I already have a shop on Etsy and am very happy with that shop. So I decided to open a new shop of baby accessories which would not fit into my existing shop.
Thank you for accepting me to this team!
0 Likes

hi everyone!

im gisella im 30 years old :) started my shop in february ( nothing sold yet) i hand sew to keep my hands busy and becasue it makes my items unique. i love crafting in general so sometimes make other things too :) i have no job so i decided to give this a go.. it's SO much harder then i imagined... lets hope i get my first sale soon. fingers crossed for all the others out there who havent sold yet.
0 Likes
Vlada19
Post Crafter

Hello,

My name is Vlada and I am a painter. I make handmade greeting cards, jewelry, batiks and paintings on silk, canvas and paper. I create my art works using my own mixed media technique.

I'm always looking for new information and ideas about selling my art online. Thanks for the invitation.

Vlada
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.