Hello BIGS and LITTLES! I'm Francesca from TwistedSkrews. I'm the team Captain. Feel free to introduce yourself!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF...

Hey, Dave here. Im just getting started on etsy. I have search the internet for weeks trying to find a Day or 24/7 collar to wear that is nice looking and also can be discrete when needed. I could not find anything! so I decided to Design and create my own. And now I am making them for other people. Check out my Cord Collar and let me know what you think!

Nice to meet you all!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
BDDSSMToys
Registered Buyer

Hi everyone!

My name is Pavel. I here recently.
I live in St. Petersburg, Russia.

Have a nice day, everyone!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am Randall, my shop Paddles and Pleasures. I am know as ranscan on fet, (your welcome to say hello there if you wish), and have been in the lifestyle almost 20 years. I make paddles and sometimes canes from wood, crafting items which reflect time spent on both ends of the paddle.
0 Likes

Hi there,

My name is Wade and my shop is called "Devilish Devices" I make a variety of quality, unique handmade leather BDSM gear. I'm new to all this and doing all I can to learn new skills and polish my current ones, as well as meeting like minded folks & forging new friendships along the way.

I live in Oregon and plan to vend at a number of events within my home state as well as neighboring ones, so keep an eye out if you are in the PNW

Feel free to reach out is you have any questions about my products!

It's very nice to meet you!
0 Likes
DolledUpKitten
Inspiration Seeker

Hey everyone!

I'm Linny, the owner of Kitten's Castle. I sell mostly tug proof collars, and I'm working on expanding my inventory with more pet play and cg/l items! My shop has been open since the beginning of this year, and it was been such a great experience so far. ^^ I couldn't be happier, making money doing what I love to do.

It's nice to meet you all!
0 Likes

I'm Cyn (and Derriel) from So Cal and we own Boy Pup Creations (among other mainstream shops). We do vinyl t-shirts and dye sublimation on a huge variety of products. we work with several gay graphic novelists and artists as well as photographers to offer their work on coffee mugs, coasters, key chains, etc. we do everything by hand and cater a lot to the BDSM and general leather communities. Thanks! Nice to meet you all!
0 Likes
LockedInChastity
Inspiration Seeker

Hi! I just started selling on Etsy and so far so good! My products are from my own need for nice items I was not able to find for sale. I wanted a cute key chain for my chastity cage and could not find anything so I made my own "caged Cock" keychain. I also was looking for a Keysafe for an emergency key, but was small and transportable. The Caged Cock Xmas Ornament is a spin off of the Key Chain, a cage that did not work as a keychain, a bit too big and simple.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! We are Shibari enthusiasts with an artistic desire to capture all things bdsm and kink :) if you have ideas you wish to see manifested into this reality by our hands, it is our goal to be able to capture beauty in all its forms. To push everyone's boundaries and mental envelopes, to bring about new perspectives is the idea :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello all, I just opened my shop this morning. Currently listing floggers and a couple other impact toys, but planning on expanding into collars, cuffs, restraints, and other assorted goodness down the road. My name on FetLife and Kinkster Life both is shockingly, MasterDeuce. I've been making my own toys for years, but only recently have I felt I was making anything worth charging money for. My first forays into toy crafting were borne out of neccesity, and much was left to be desired aesthetically, although made up for it in functionality. If you have any advice for a novice seller,please feel free to message me. Thanks for reading- Deuce
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Jesse from Bondage-Robot. I make leather restraints and impact toys. I also pretend to be a robot. By day I'm a massage therapist in Philadelphia.
0 Likes
fluffergirl
Registered Buyer

Fluffer Designs, i specialize in Corsetry and Alternative Fashion, mostly One of A Kind items
0 Likes

Hi all!

A quick shout to introduce myself.

I'm Jim (duh - like you couldn't figure that out), a full time leather crafter of all kinds of fun gear for over 25 years. Also a member of the leather community for (sigh) 46 years. Owner of two "boys", who are also pups, who are my pride and joy, and the cause of the occasional headache ;-)

Been on Etsy for a while, but just getting into teams and other interactions. Always open to chat about cross promotion, and other things to build our businesses.
0 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I'm Carly from Dream & Drive Lingerie.
We make mostly sheer and pvc lingerie a few accessories like gloves and garters. We also offer custom made and plus sizes so there's something for everyone :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi ! My name is Natalia. I'm from Poland and I am starting my art shop with bdsm illustrations ;)
0 Likes

Hello BDSM family, I’m the artist and designer of Leather Fantasies 2.
Woodworking and leather goods.
https://etsy.com/shop/ShapelyWood?ref=pr_shop_more
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi to you all.
My name is Elize and I'm a leather artist based in Montreal.

Exploring Etsy has been very fun so far !

Looking forward to getting to know you all !!

0 Likes

Hi!

My name is Kristine and I run the lingerie shop ThreeSouls lingerie.
Lately I've been in erotic play costumes and ddlg lingerie. Searching for new inspiration.

Best,
Kristine
0 Likes

Hello all, My name is Jenny (I'm the one getting our etsy shop up and running, but my Daddy is the owner and the machinist). He's been selling his toys for about 10 years now, but through fetlife and word of mouth. We decided we wanted to see what etsy could do for us. Most of our product is a little pricey, but he prides himself in a very high quality and all of his metal stuff (as of now) has a lifetime warranty! I'm not sure what we will be adding in the future, we do make some charms that we sell by themselves or as earring/necklaces/bracelets. He's sold those to jewelry makers for their product lines in the past.

Anyways, any tips or ideas or anything are much appreciated! (Or if you're interested in seeing the pendants and would possibly want to speak to him about a partnership)
0 Likes

Hello. My name is Robert. My wife and I started Peculiar Leather last year as a way to make our own toys and gear. I'm looking forward to engaging with everyone here!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey. I'm Sarah and looking in to see if there is a market for the things I have begun creating. It has mostly been paracord cuffs and collars. As of right now I'm looking into making onsies for littles (or bigs, etc), and a weird makeshift straitjacket.
0 Likes

Hello, we are Antonis and Savina, all natural skin care artisans and BDSM enthusiasts! We have created our DISCIPLINE line, especially for our BDSM and DDLG community. All of our products are tested on us for many years and loved by our community. If you are fed up of using the nasty, full of chemicals products in your aftercare kit, shoot us a message and we will take care of your whipped skin in the best way! For the time being, our BDSM line of products is listed in our skin care shop. We will soon open a specialized BDSM and DDLG shop.
0 Likes

Hi there! This is Bear and Aubree from HOC Adult Novelties. We specialize in wood products mostly paddles.

0 Likes

Hi everyone!

I'm Tatiana - the owner of Break the Wall store. With my adorable team, I design and create leather accessories, garters, and harness for such admires of BDSM theme as I am.

Working with genuine leather and creating unique products is what gives me real pleasure; this is what I can do for hours. It’s lovely when you understand that someone, even from another continent, shares your interests and likes your products. ;)

0 Likes

Hello I am Daniel from DC Knives & Gifts. I specialize in Metal and Resin work. I also sell paddles for the kinky community. Eager to get a sale on them and the many other items that I have listed in the Shop. Feel Free to come get you a custom hand poured kinky implement.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.