Former_Member
New members please introduce yourself here. Let us know about your pet and pet products and what motivates you here on Etsy.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new here, but I am glad to be part of the team! I have a 5 year old Pomeranian named Toblerone(Toby for short). I make custom pet portraits along with other fun gift items for my shop all using Swarovski crystals.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I am fairly new here, but have been doing pet portraits for years and donating to raffles.

I have a horse, who I have had the pleasure of riding and showing for the last 8 years. I also have two cats and a house rabbit! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I opened my shop about 2 months ago and I'm really enjoying the experience so far. I make homemade, healthy cat treats and treat jars. My treats are colourful, all natural and ingredients are carefully chosen to provide a host of health benefits to your cat.

I am the proud momma to an extremely needy but adorable cat. She is a long-haired calico named Calia. I adopted her a few years ago and have become somewhat of a crazy cat lady since :P

Nice to meet you all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I started fostering for my local shelter back in October and saw a pin on pinterest for a dog collar so I decided to try it out and made one so my foster could stand out from the rest of the black dogs. I started doing a bit of research on the supplies and tried to pitch it as a fundraiser to my shelter. Since then it has become a side business, but I give back to the shelter as much as possible. I'm actually really excited about a fundraiser I'm about to start with them making leashes with their logo on it.

I still foster and have had 6 so far come through my home from 6 week old gruel puppies to a soon to be service dog. Profile pic is of Mikey who I had the longest at 4 months. The rest were 2-3 weeks. I have one personal love bug, Gabby, who is a 9 year old shepherd mix.
0 Likes

Hi all. I'm new to the team and am looking forward to chatting with all of you.

My name is Janice and I live in a sleepy, northeast Florida beach town, with my husband and two spoiled rotten rescue cats, Horace and Lily.

I love all animals and feature many in my artwork (art blocks) and jewelry.

Nice to meet you all, in advance!! ^..^
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello my name is Dawn and I am the owner of Zipper's Creations. I am a seamstress and love to create items for pet, holidays and for things you would use in the home. I have been with Etsy for 4 years but really started figuring out how to use my site to get sales in the last 8 months. I finally have been getting sales (about 5 a month) which is a lot better than no sales. I hope to learn from others what else I should be doing to help my shop get better sales.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/175346132/cuite-dog-cozy-pet-sleeping-bag-for-fur?
0 Likes

Hello, My name is Kathy, I've been designing garden copper art for more than 25 years, exhibiting all over the USA. I specialize now mostly in pet memorial animals.. I am grandmother of 8. My fury babies are all rescues, with horrific stories of abuse. They complete our circle of love in your family.
It's wonderful to know how many of us adore animals that are helpless without our care and love!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi There

We are Fetch 7 Follow and we have just recently launched our shop. Our ethos is to offer dog owners items which where possible are natural, organic and eco friendly, through thoughtfully designed products, packaging and ingredients.

We have three dogs between the two of us, George a cheeky border terrier, Frank a cheeky mini schnauzer and Lacy an elegant rescue Staff x whippet. All three of them make us smile every day and we would be lost with out them and Fetch and Follow was started for them :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi.....My name is Mayme

I live in Florida near a great beach with my husband, 3 great pup-pups a Borderdor, Prince Charles Edward Albert the III, Chas for short, LolaBelle, a Cocker Spaniel and Wallace Emerson, Wally for short, a Miniature Wheatland Terrier, and 4 adorable ratties,Abigail Marie, Sara, Amelia and Alexia and I am loving life.

I also have four adult children that have blessed us with 9 grandchildren, 8 boys and one little girl.......

I have been involved in the arts since I was old enough to hold a pencil.
I have owned a soft sculpture doll business, "Blessed Events" and was a featured artist at Walt Disney World....Mickey and I are great buds....lol......

I have illustrated many a children's books but due to a medication that I am taking my hands started shaking and that has limited me on what I can do in illustrating. But being somebody that can't sit still I took up crocheting and sewing again and started on this venture of making small animal clothes......Haute Couture Diva Clothes and Gentleman Gents Clothes for the smallest of discerning pets. My customers include Ratties, Hamsters, Dwarf Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, Sugar Gliders, Kittens and Bearded Dragons...... I do believe I have found my calling......

I love where I am at in life and things just can't get any better or
maybe they can...;-)
Hugs,
Mayme

0 Likes

Hi, I'm Jean. I started my online gift shop eight years ago, leaving the animal advocacy world behind after losing two of my precious canine companions to a poisonous vet drug. My third, survivor dog, Casey, a magnificent black German shepherd dog that came into my life as a stray, was my "supervisor" when I got into making mostly pet memorial jewelry. Casey went to the Rainbow Bridge 9/5/13.

Keeping my "story" very short here, my guardian angel/soul mate dog has provided tons of inspiration for me to continue making more jewelry, with lists of animal-related products I want to make for the home. I was encouraged by one of my Etsy vendors to open up an Etsy shop to sell some of my beaded creations, and recently I have done just that. I search and shop for goods on Etsy before anywhere else, so I figured there would be other like-minded people doing the same thing.

I find the best supplies and have formed some wonderful friendships with other Etsy independent artists. I look forward to meeting and supporting you and your businesses!
0 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am a fine artist (and a pet lover!) based in England.
I produce custom made tote bags personalized with your pet's portrait and name.
A sweet gift idea and a keepsake for all pet lovers:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/187952454/pet-portrait-cotton-tote-bag-custom-made?ref=shop_home_feat_2
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My wife and I have a 5 yr old Boxer named Sasha and 5 cats. All 6 are rescues.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello I'm Melinda :)
I have a dachshund named Sophie.
I love animals, especial dogs, and i love visiting the beach whenever I get the chance.
I have an associates degree in art.

Painting and arts and crafts are my true passions in life. I believe art is therapy, it is very comforting to create something beautiful and that is why I started my shop. To share my creations with the world and hope i bring some comfort to someone else's life through my art.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I´m Isabelle, I currently have two fuzzy little fancy rats, and before that I´ve had 3 other fancy rats. I was raised with cats and dogs and I´ve always loved animals, but it wasn´t until I became the primary caretaker of our rats that I became so inspired by them. I have been working at my Spacerat and Friends´ concept for some time now, but it wasn´t until a couple of days ago that I decided to open a separate etsy store for it. I now sell original art, original aceos (small trading cards) and prints of rat inspired art as well as cats and monsters. It´s all very happy and lighthearted art, made for both children as well as adults.

I also make more serious and emotional art, mainly portraits, where I use a lot of symbolism and the mythology and history that I grew up with. All of that is in my other, older etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/nightsparklies

:)
0 Likes
BubaDog
Inspiration Seeker

HI, I'm Jelena,
I have Buba, my little bichon frise, 8 months old.

I started my BubaDog shop few months ago, after my daughter gave me the greates gift - my Buba!
Now we talk, we play, we love and create!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My name is Kathy and Iam the proud parent of three rescues named Valentino (Pekingese), Zasu (Lhasa Apso mix) and Busby (Schnauzer). Also, I am a fin mother to Mr. Ugly, a catfish.

A friend of mine and I just opened Shaggy Chic Apparel, a relatively new Etsy shop focusing on designing and selling pet/animal lovers with fun, unique tees that you won't see at the boring box stores. A portion of sales go back to animal rescue groups. We're adding product monthly. Stop by and take a look!
0 Likes

Hi! I'm Ali and I opened Six Tails recently. I have four cats and two dogs, all but one being rescues! I make pet beds/mats that have beautiful colors and patterns. I never could find "pretty" beds at regular pet stores so I make my own.
0 Likes

I'm Jenn and make jewelry with partial proceeds going towards animal rescue organizations. I have a HUGE heart for animals in need of rescue and volunteer part time with numerous organizations. :)
0 Likes

I'm Pat and I am owned by 7 Boston Terriers.
I've been in business for 10 years (on etsy since 2008) and make a variety of pet products from male dog diapers, dog snoods, dog coats and t-shirts, crate pads and also products for goats and horses, newborn kid coats, goat coats in several styles and UV mesh fly masks for horses and cows plus lots of other items.

All the items you see in my shop I make. I do all the sewing and packing. I have help only to help cut out orders. I have 5 industrial sewing machines that I use.
0 Likes

HI Im Jasmine. I'm a mother to a beautiful little girl and a silly little dog named Blizzard (blizz for short). I started charlottespet after my grandmother passed away. She once had her own business and I want to follow in her foot steps. I love animals but dogs are my favorite and love creating items that will help you celebrate your pet's style.
0 Likes

Hi all,
I've newly reopened my shop after a hiatus of several years.
My products are jewelry but I am totally animal obsessed, and like to promote fellow pet-lovers and animal rescue causes.
My wee shop could use a little love from my fellow Etsyians :)
As a thank you please enjoy 10% off anything in my shop during the months of September and October with coupon code WAG10!
I'd love for you to follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuxeLabelonEtsy
Thanks & happy crafting!
- Isabel at Luxe Label
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/100712660/beadwoven-cuff-bracelet-1-width-65?ref=shop_home_active_6
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/203389459/custom-beadwoven-cuff-bracelet-12-width?ref=listing-shop-h...
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/97188947/milky-ab-swarovski-crystal-sterling?ref=shop_home_active_1
0 Likes

Hi! I'm Debi and I create custom dog portraits in ceramic and watercolor - my website is www.potterypup.com and I'm super excited about my new picture book Iris the Architect - just released and available now on Etsy! Inspired by my dog, Iris - an uplifting and enchanting tale about following your dreams - especially if you're a dog and want to be an architect...and help homeless dogs ;-)
I have 5 cocker spaniels who are my love, inspiration and delight!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I do not make animal-based products in my shop, but I love animals! I currently have a 3-year old sheperd mix, Charlie, and a 16-year old cat named Blackie. I am raising money for a new car and for college. I also donate to shelters, because I can't stand the fact that helpless, innocent animals are being killed. I hope I am successful, and that soon I can do an animal sculpture, or something along those likes.

:)
Randah
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Rose and I am the owner of Fetching Fashions. I design and manufacture dog and cat collars, leashes, and harnesses. Many of my textiles are exclusive to my brand. I am often inspired by all of the creative people here on Etsy.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.