Wiki Help Please?!

Hello, am still trying to master making a Wiki page and feeling a little ridiculous. Here is my latest attempt, it still doesn't look right! Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? I have read over Mrs. Depew's blog several times but everything seems to look different when I get in the middle of it. I have a hard time with any new techno thing, even one this relatively simple! Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

http://vintagepatterns.wikia.com/wiki/McCall%27s_9607_B
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Wiki Help Please?!

Actually, have just been poking around some more and at least figured out what happend to my first post, didn't realize that if you add a pattern that has the same number as another pattern already in the system, you start withthe suffix A, rather than B! And some kind pattern editing fairy named Tarna made my photos look normal. It's like magic!
0 Likes
Mrsdepew
Inspiration Seeker

Good for you for sticking with it! So sorry I didn't explain the A, B thing as well as I could have. You're new to the techno thing and I'm new to the how-to thing!
Tarna did the same editing thing for me when I first started adding patterns to the wiki and gradually after looking at many of her edits I was able to figure out what I was missing. You'll get the hang of it, don't worry. :)
0 Likes

Hello! Just wanted to clarify that your tutorial was enormously helpful, just occurred to me that maybe it sounded like I was complaining but it was not your well written tutorial, rather my hard head! You actually show a progression of numbering in one of your photo captures and it is quite clear if only I had looked closely!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.