Welcome Message

Hello all vintage heads!
Vintage Clothing Tags Etsy Team was created to collect an archive of interesting vintage clothing labels found throughout the world.
To create a post, in the TITLE please list the era and make of the vintage clothing label you are showcasing. Since you are unable to post images to a thread post, simply copy and paste your listing into the post's text field and provide a brief description of the item being presented.
Until such time Etsy refines their thread policies, any inquires about what era a clothing tag may be in, please message the thread's Captain(s).
This is not a Team to promote the sale of your listings, simply a place for like-minded vintage lovers to expand the archive of vintage clothing tags and the stories the tell.
Happy posting everyone!
-Nick
Nack4Vintage
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcome Message

Thanks. I’m new here. ☺️
0 Likes

Welcome, Marianne!
0 Likes
SnyderOnPark
Inspiration Seeker

hey man - great idea for a team. lovin' it already.

agreed, it sucks we cant add images directly. could maybe get around it by creating a public access shared drive to drop and link the images.

It would also be sweet if Etsy let you choose the thumbnail image from your listing that gets displayed when you paste the link.
0 Likes

Hey, Dan!
That's a great idea! Problem with linking to an outside site or drive, is that Etsy needs to approve it.
Wish we had some more options when it came to the content we could post outside of text, but we will make do with posting listings.
0 Likes
SnyderOnPark
Inspiration Seeker

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING US . lol
0 Likes

Hey vintage lovers! I for some reason can't seem to increase my number of admirers at my shop. Any suggestions?
0 Likes

Hey, Sarah
As of now, we are only using this forum to post vintage clothing tags to educate ourselves and other aspiring vintage dealers.
I'm sure there are a few other teams that have been created to help you get exposure.
Best of luck!
-Nick
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.