Welcome all new team members! Please tell us about yourself and if you run any shops on Etsy.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: New Member--Please Introduce Yourself

NoelsBooks - Yes indeed :)

There is something so precious about books, their binding, artwork, the smell ! And so relaxing to be in a bookstore or library.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

"Hi Valerie! Welcome to the Team."

Books are great, I agree.
0 Likes

Just wanted to say welcome to all our new team members. Wonderful new shops to browse here!
0 Likes

I've been a book lover my whole life, when I'm in a used bookstore or my local library it's like being a kid in a candy store. I just love being there. I'm looking forward to being part this team.
0 Likes

Welcome Joyce! This team is like the used bookstore only without the aroma!
0 Likes

Hello there

Thank you for letting me join your team of like minded book people.

I have run a shop on Etsy for a couple of years selling vintage items. Now I have re-opened my shop to concentrate on my real passion in life, books, books and more books.
0 Likes

Hi Maddie! Welcome to the team and welcome back to books on Etsy!
0 Likes

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for welcoming me into the Vintage Books team! Allow me to introduce myself..

I'm Alex and I've been on Etsy for just over a year now with my store O'Hare's Antiques (AOHARESANTIQUES), happily selling antiquarian books general antiques (eg. typewriters cocktail shakers, jewellery, pocket watches, ornaments), and recently I've ventured into antique furniture. I'm pleased to report I hit a milestone and made my 100th sale a few days ago - yay!

Personally I love all things antique, especially antiquarian books and enjoy reading up on the history of them. I live half in UK, half in Spain and though it's currently only part time for me, I hope to one day make a full career out of selling on Etsy and selling books & antiques.

This is one of the first teams I've joined so I look forward to being a part of it!

Kind regards,

Alex O'Hare
0 Likes

I've had a shop here on Etsy for quite a few years now. I love books so it will be fun getting to know others here.
0 Likes

Official Welcome and Greetings to Alex and Jeanne!
Check out our many discussion threads - you'll find all kinds of good information and some fun sharing games as well.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name Is pete and sold a lot of vintage books over the years my only sale so far on Etsy was a vintage prayer book called the lives of saints. Originally from Long Island NY now live in northern California where there's a lot of great places to source books from.
0 Likes

Welcome Pete!

That's truly a cross country move!
0 Likes

Hello! I've been on Etsy since 12/17: www.etsy.com/shop/StoneRidgeAttic
and decided to open up a 2nd shop just for books/magazines - I have always had a special place in my heart for books and decide its time to share it with y'all!
www.etsy.com/shop/stoneridgebooks
0 Likes

Hi Ellen!
Welcome to the book lovers hangout.
Looks like you have some lovely items in both stores!

Join the discussion threads - give /take advice, post in promo threads - jump in the water's fine!
0 Likes

Happy Monday!

I opened The Charmed Bookshop at Etsy in January, 2018. I sell first edition books for children and young adults. It's been an interesting and rewarding experience. I enjoy the treasure hunt and reconnecting customers with books they loved as children or want to introduce to their favorite young readers.

Happy to have joined a team of fellow booksellers.

Stephanie
Banned Book Week September 23 - 29
0 Likes

I found out about Etsy teams a few weeks ago and joined (thank you!). It's great to find more lovers of old books.

I have been selling books for over 10 years mainly vintage and books that can be used with school (classroom or homeschool).

Recently, I opened an etsy shop for my vintage books and other vintage items. I'm still working on getting a decent variety of inventory uploaded.

As much as I love books my husband loves auctions so I've been branching out from books and instead of donating all the really cool vintage stuff he brings home I'm hoping to find new homes for these items with etsy buyers!

I'm excited to be here on etsy.
0 Likes
Secondlife8
Registered Buyer

Hi everyone! i'm a french education assistant (i do not know how translating that profession in english:/), not a professional seller (wish i was) just passionate about books, literature and arts. Why did i choose that kind of items, simple, i want to give those beautiful books a new owner, a new chance to please someone. And i'm quite happy to find communities of people like me here.
0 Likes

Welcome Ilham and Vanessa B :-)
This is a great team, very supportive
0 Likes

Hello everyone, Happy New Year. New member here, Hi... I've had an Etsy shop now for nearly a year and have a varying genre of books. I have my own external website but have found Etsy a great platform to gain new customers and contacts and its working well. Old, vintage and rare books is where my hat lies so to speak so I hope I may fit in somewhere. Thank you.
0 Likes

Hi all!

Mark, I know hosting your own site can be a ton of work - especially with all the security requirements for taking payments … that's one of the things I like about Etsy - they do all that crazy hard work for us and we just have to list and sell books!

Books are Back!
0 Likes

Hello all,
NoelsBooks Lizotte books are back indeed.
I like etsy's platform, easy to list and follow all the other bits and pieces you need to be involved with. Just need to start delving a little deeper to increase my footprint and sales.
0 Likes

Hello to all , I am a new member recommended by a team friend . I have a vintage shop with over 100 books and have been a shop owner for 5 years. I also enjoy selling Children books such as Nancy Drew etc. I have always loved books almost any genre . I attend weekly auctions , estate sales and roam around the thrift shops. It is all Good !
0 Likes

Hi Lora! Can't wait to look at all your books!

I love Nancy Drew … I used to want to write books like that when I was a girl. I know most girls wanted to be Nancy … I wanted to tell the stories!

Welcome aboard.
0 Likes

Hello, 

I'm Thomas, owner of Blotto Von Sozzle Books. I've been on Etsy since 2014. I mainly specialize in vintage hardcovers with their original dust jackets. My inventory includes all the giants of literary fiction, such as Hemingway, Steinbeck, Nabokov, and Dickens, and an eclectic mix of poetry, philosophy, theater, art, and children's books. At any time, I have about 200 books to choose from, as well as a few vintage Polish movie posters. Here's a link to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlottoVonSozzleBooks

One question: how do I officially join the board and participate in pinterest groups with you guys? Am I added after I've properly introduced myself? Sorry, I'm kind of clueless when it comes to social media! It's nice to meet everybody! 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.