Vela Updates are not syncing after 24 hours

Hello, I made some changes to my listings yesterday and after 24 hours of waiting, they were still not synced. I hit the "sync" button after making my changes and it was indicating, that it was syncing but the changes never got reflected on Etsy. Is there an issue with the software or any updates I don't know about? Please let me know. Thank you so much for providing this App which has been such a Life Saver in the past :-)
Bea from BestPrintableArt
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
13 Replies

Re: Vela Updates are not syncing after 24 hours

It appears, it is only the pricing changes that are not being updated. I just changed some images and after syncing they were changed on Etsy as well. The pricing however, which I tried to change again just now, is still not updating. Please let me know, what I can do to resolve this. Thank you so much.
Bea
0 Likes

I'm trying to change the pricing too. I can get into the area, but that is as far as I can go. I cannot make any changes. They must be working on it♥ I just found this app and cannot wait to use it! Thanks Vela Folks! Your app is a gift♥
0 Likes

Hi Bea -

We actually just fixed a bug this morning that for some reason prevented prices on digital listings only from being able to be updated. Again, this has been fixed, so everything should now be fine.

However, if your shop has been moved to the new Etsy Shop Manager, then Prices, along with Variations, Quantities, and SKUs will not be able to be edited until we launch the update that's needed to support these components within Vela. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated, but at this point we're on track to launch in 2-3 weeks.
0 Likes

Hi Justin, thank you very much for your help. I just tried updating my prices again and it still is not updating on Etsy after syncing.
Is there any other way to Bulk-edit prices until the new Vela Update is coming out? Thank you!
Bea
0 Likes

I've been trying to get into Vela to edit out some sale information I added a month ago before the new shop manager was offered and my shop will not sync. I really don't want to have to go into each listing to change it. Can someone help with this?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Nothing Is syncing.All is as it is.Why???
0 Likes

Hi Navneet -

I checked and fortunately the platform appears to be working as expected, so whatever issues you're encountering must be specific to your shop.

That said, I'll follow up directly and we can figure things out.

Best,
Justin
0 Likes
igraffitee
Registered Buyer

Hi,

i did some bulk editing on my photos and synced them to my site, but my Etsy page still has not reflected the changes. is the system down?
0 Likes

Hi Hai -

The system is up and running, but I'll take a closer look into your account and follow up directly.

Thanks,
Justin
0 Likes
6DogArts
Crafty Poster

Hi Justin,

I've made some updates to all my listings about an hour ago and I am still waiting for the changes to get posted.
How long does it usually take for the updates to show up in store?

Thank you,
Bob.
0 Likes

Hi Bob -

The time it takes for updates to sync from Vela to Etsy can be impacted by a number of factors, above all being the number of listings selected and updates being performed. That said, assuming you following the correct steps to make the updates you intended, updates should sync in a matter of seconds or at most minutes.

I've included an article from our Help Center that explains things further, but if your updates fail to make it to Etsy please let us know by sending a message through the in-app chat tool (blue circle, bottom right-hand corner) and I'll be sure to investigate.

http://help.getvela.com/using-vela/general-faqs/how-long-does-it-take-for-updates-to-be-sent-from-ve...

Thanks,
Justin
0 Likes
6DogArts
Crafty Poster

Hi Justin,

Thank you so much for getting back to me on such a timely manner.
I have to apologize, I believe I made a mistake by not specifying where exactly I want to insert the change while working on Vela. I just tried again and it worked like a charm!

Thank you!!!
Bob
0 Likes

No problem! Glad to hear that everything worked out and please feel free to reach out at any time :-)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.