Bulk Listing Upload Tool/Templates ?

Hi, I've been accustomed to ebay tools for bulk listings like auctiva. The sheer time eaten up in etsy listings and keywords / changing photos / titles, is UNREAL in comparison & it's costing me HUGE. I sell mostly fabric & patterns, so I'm copying alot of the same info, with changes in title / description / photos/ keywords, but I'm also keeping much the same, PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S an app for such bulk uploads / templates? Help! I'm also interested in suggestions for cross promotion over several diff social media platforms, thx
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Bulk Listing Upload Tool/Templates ?

I came here looking for some help with this app. Isn't there a moderator here who can take care of the spam issue? Page after page of the shop above promoting their items in various threads. Is this a promo spot or a place to come to get help with using Vela?
0 Likes

Re: Bulk Listing Upload Tool/Templates ?

Hi Tonya -

I've gone through and cleaned up the promotional posts that should not be included in our team thread. That said, if you have any questions about the platform, please send me a message via our in-app chat tool. To do so, simply click the blue chat circle located in the bottom right-hand corner of the platform and share whatever you like.

This will come to me directly and I'll be quick to respond.

Thanks,
Justin
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.