Looking for Fosters!

Hey everyone!

I volunteer for Cause for Paws Utah (www.causeforpaws.org) and we're in desperate need of some fosters. Currently we have a Cattle dog, a Dachshund, and a Chihuahua/Dachshund (Chiweenie) in need of Foster Homes this week. Plus if we can get more fosters signed up with us we can pull more animals from shelters and save their lives.

Fostering is free for you, but it lets you experience having a pet while we pay all of their medical expenses and even help you with things like food or supplies (if you need them) and you can do it for a short while or a long time. If you can open your home even for a little while to an animal, please let me know!

Fill out a Foster Application here:
http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/6IS69f4qv8G3MdbcLAT2Vc4

You're welcome to private message me if you have any questions.

I hope no one minds that I posted it here, it's just that you Etsy people make my life amazing, and I thought I'd put it out there in case anyone was interested. :)

Thank you!
-Angie
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Looking for Fosters!

Also, I will personally send a little handmade gift to anyone who fosters or adopts through us! Just let me know! :)
0 Likes
TheRubyBelle
Inspiration Seeker

I am a big supporter of Cause for Paws! Wish I could help foster. Good luck!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have a friend who just lost her dog and will pass this one to her...thanks for letting us know about this.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.