Introductions

Hello fellow crafters! Welcome to our new group, let's commence by introducing ourselves and getting to know one another. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
11 Replies

Re: Introductions

Hello everyone,

Firstly thank you for the invite.

We currently supply cardboard boxes to businesses and individuals.

Most of our boxes fall under the small parcel criteria set by most couriers.

If this is of interest to yourselves, please take a look at:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ahmdbox

Where you will find the available sizes. 

Any request of other sizes or quantities that are not available on the site, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

AHMD Box

1 Like
TravelersTimes
Inspiration Seeker

Lovely to meet you, off to check out your shop, your boxes may just be what I'm looking for x x

1 Like

Hi There all

i am Paul from allwoodcraft Uk I love to work with wood and handcraft all my own items.I am a one man band and try to run my shop on a personal basis .I make sure that I reply to all customers and find out what they want down to the last little item .I hope you will be able to advise me regarding sales and advertising.Please feel free to contact me anytime on 07926241990 .Thankyou for the invite 

1 Like
TravelersTimes
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Paul, lovely to meet you, wish you all the success in your business x x

1 Like
TravelersTimes
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the invite!!

My name is Keeley and I make Leather Travelers Notebooks and Inserts.  

These are on the same basis as a Filofax but without the rings, each book is held in with an elastic.

I also make the inserts, dailies, weeklies, monthlies, to do lists, shopping lists etc...  

I am a 1 man band who works from home.

Feel free to have a nosey, spot anything I could improve please let me know I'd love to hear any feedback x x

1 Like
TiarasandCo
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the invite,

My name is Jennie and I work from home designing and creating handcrafted, bespoke wedding tiaras, bridal headdresses and wedding jewellery.  I use  components including Swarovski crystal, freshwater pearls and diamante and I can also incorporate into a design a family heirloom and have even been asked to use material from a mothers or grandmothers wedding dress.

1 Like

Hi, 

my shop Lillibetfairies is hand made crochet and knitted goods.

I and my friend make crochet and hand knitted items for babies, children, and home accessories.

i am a carer for my friend who has chronic health conditions that in part cause her a lot of pain and she uses the crafting as a form of pain relief. We got to the point we had lots of items made and needed to sell some to give us room to continue to create more. We take on bespoke orders too. 

We work from home and send our goods worldwide.

Thank you for inviting us to join your group

1 Like

Hi

I have just reopened my shop after quite along time... totally lost.... thank you for the invite... 

So I am Claire and I am a pop embroidery artist... eeek.... 

I am also a Mum, wife, daughter, sister, friend and and.... I am spinning a lot of plates. 

Uuuuummmmmm.... what else.... I am also a columnist for Be Creative with workbox.... ummmmmmm

its weird talking about myself ...

think that's it lol

1 Like

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the invite! I don't post things in my shop often, but am working on it. I'm a mum of three with 2 cats and a dog, daughter of elderly parents, wife and friend. I'm a grandma to a newborn and also help care for my Mother in law who has dementia, so life is pretty busy as you can imagine.

I work from home, creating art and designs which I sell online as fabric and gifts, this is my passion. I get time to sew too, sometimes. I am most definitely a one man band, well a one woman band! :) 

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the invitation!

My name is Mariana and I am a designer and maker of jewelry from High Quality Beads, Gemstones, Swarovsky crystals and leather. I live and create my beauties in London - one of the most inspiring places. I made my Etsy shop a few years before but I just opened it in the middle of this month :) October 2019. During that time I was selling my jewelry on Portobello Road Market where I am a certified trader.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MVDesignJewelry

0 Likes
LucyAnatasia
Inspiration Seeker

Hey everyone!

My name is Lucy and I hand make small bags with designs embroidered on and make digital portraits. I live in  London and make my products at home. I would love to make a successful business from this to share my creations with lots of people.

It would be amazing if you could check it out, it would mean so much!

Lucy x

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LucyAnatasia

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.