Post your March 2015 New and Renewed listings here.

If you have a moment fave a few items posted before yours.... we all want faves and it is a nice thing to do : )

Re: ♥ MARCH 2015 New / Renewed items ♥

0 Likes

0 Likes
AFlashOfNature
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

( PLEASE ZOOM IN TO SEE THE FULL EFFECTS AND COLOURS )

Encapsulating all the personality of the Premier range, but created by using paints with a higher pigment content on specially prepared glass, the Delux Range emphasises vibrancy, contrast and style. Embracing a sense of natural chaos, they make a bold statement in any, post-modern setting.

Fashionable and affordable, the eye-catching designs of these hand-made clocks are far from conventional. Each, unique piece fuses flourishes of colour to produce an effect that can be anything from boisterous to enigmatic. These clocks are an attention-grabbing focal point for any home or office.
www.etsy.com/listing/221196421/original-ooak-modern-retro-abstract
They come with a silent sweeping mechanism and ready to hang or we have an optional 'Oak base plate' for those that require a free standing desk/window sill clock.

Measurements - 24" x 6"

Each of these pieces are completely unique and handmade by myself.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

( PLEASE ZOOM IN TO SEE THE FULL EFFECTS AND COLOURS )
Encapsulating all the personality of the Premier range, but created by using paints with a higher pigment content on specially prepared glass, the Delux Range emphasises vibrancy, contrast and style. Embracing a sense of natural chaos, they make a bold statement in any, post-modern setting.

Fashionable and affordable, the eye-catching designs of these hand-made clocks are far from conventional. Each, unique piece fuses flourishes of colour to produce an effect that can be anything from boisterous to enigmatic. These clocks are an attention-grabbing focal point for any home or office.
www.etsy.com/listing/209541139/rectangular-clock-glass-clocks-unique
They come with a silent sweeping mechanism and ready to hang or we have an optional 'Oak base plate' for those that require a free standing desk/window sill clock.
Measurements - 24" x 6"

Each of these pieces are completely unique and handmade by myself.
0 Likes

This is one of the many vinyl clocks that i make. It's my own unique design and I'm the only person making these.

They are a great addition to any room, studio or office as they are rather eye catching and quirky. They are available in may different colours as well as either on glass or on mirror, so please favourite my shop to keep updated with my latest pieces.
www.etsy.com/listing/215570485/vinyl-clock-funky-retro-orange-clock
They are made from old 12" records, most of which are in a very good condition and show very little wear but please note that there 'may' be some scratches.
... Please note - These are not Mass produced Laser cut vinyls, Burning PVC vinyl records with lasers releases harmful chloride gases into the atmosphere and is also very harmful to those working in such environments.
0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

Please post in our April 2015 New / Renewed Thread
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.