Former_Member
Rules:
- Post an item that you are most proud of from YOUR shop.
- Heart at least 5 items from the 10 that are directly above yours.

Re: April - Post 1 and Heart 5

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like
MayaValentino
Inspiration Seeker

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

0 Likes

0 Likes

Add me on facebook for more info on plants and to have acess on the free giveaways Follow Me  www.facebook.com/shamanicprophet 

California poppy

Web MD

Overview Information
California poppy is a plant. It is the state flower of California. People use the parts that grow above the ground for medicine.

California poppy is used for trouble sleeping (insomnia), aches, nervous agitation, bed-wetting in children, and diseases of the bladder and liver. It is also used to promote relaxation.

In combination with other herbs, California poppy is used for depression, long-term mental and physical tiredness (neurasthenia), nerve pain, various psychiatric conditions, blood vessel problems, sensitivity to weather changes, and sedation. An herb combination including California poppy is also used for sleep and mood disturbance associated with strong, warm wind in the Alps (foehn illness).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/684456087/massive-oriental-poppy-scarlet-red?ref=shop_home_active_5&frs...

1 Like

Add me on facebook for more info on plants and to have acess on the free giveaways Follow Me  www.facebook.com/shamanicprophet 

California poppy
Organic & Homemade 

Web MD

Overview Information
California poppy is a plant. It is the state flower of California. People use the parts that grow above the ground for medicine.

California poppy is used for trouble sleeping (insomnia), aches, nervous agitation, bed-wetting in children, and diseases of the bladder and liver. It is also used to promote relaxation.

In combination with other herbs, California poppy is used for depression, long-term mental and physical tiredness (neurasthenia), nerve pain, various psychiatric conditions, blood vessel problems, sensitivity to weather changes, and sedation. An herb combination including California poppy is also used for sleep and mood disturbance associated with strong, warm wind in the Alps (foehn illness).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/684456087/massive-oriental-poppy-scarlet-red?ref=shop_home_active_5&frs...

1 Like

California poppy
Organic & Homemade 

Follow Me on facebook for free giveaways 

Web MD

Overview Information

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.