Former_Member
Not applicable

October Authors Challenge

Its time to have a little fun with a treasury theme challenge based on some of the literary greats who celebrate a birthday in October.

From the list below, select an author (or authors if you like) and create a treasury around themes, images, items and pieces that you feel best represent the author, their genre, one of their works, etc.

The challenge will run through October 12th and the winner will have their shop featured/reviewed on my blog. If desired, I will also provide a short email questionnaire to the winner so that along with their shop review, a mini personality profile will be included as well.

I'm very active on social media platforms and while my blog is in its early stages of growth, the article featuring the winners shop will be promoted and made visible to 1000+ followers/connections I have on social networks such as Twitter, Tumblr, My Blog Frog, etc.; in addition to being promoted throughout Etsy via the many teamsI am a member of.

So, what have you got to lose? Join in the challenge, share your creativity and win some free publicity for your business! If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

October Literary Birthdays:

3- James Herriot
4- Anne Rice
14- Katherine Mansfield
14- e.e. cummings
15 - Mario Puzo
16- Oscar Wilde
16 - Noah Webster
17- Arthur Miller
23- Michael Crichton
25- Anne Tyler
26- Pat Conroy
27 - Sylvia Plath
31 - John Keats

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.