Social Media and Craft Fairs

I am wondering what social media you all find work for what you sell. Also, any luck with craft fairs? We have had some success with them with knitted items but as my daughter makes more tie-dye I am wondering if they will be as successful. Or maybe they are better in summer than at the holidays for tie dye??
Thanks
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Social Media and Craft Fairs

I have not had luck with Craft Fairs but a music festival I did last year went great. I am now doing a Night Market and for me I did well and see my sales going up because of the feed back. If your daughter makes a lot of tie dye you could always do craft shows during the winter with a hand full of tie dye and more knitted items and in the summer months do out door shows and markets with some knitted items and what ever stock your daughter has in tie dye.
As for social media, I have only sold a couple things through my facebook page. Google+ is just very quiet for me. I do have a blog but it is not for selling on more just rambling to whoever visits about different things.
0 Likes

Re: Social Media and Craft Fairs

I am just starting craft fairs and it has been mixed. Sticking with inside ones after trying an outdoor one and worrying about set-up/tear down, weather for a 3 day event. Don't want the rain to ruin my work. Hoping for great holiday sales or I will have a huge inventory of what I am making this summer.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.