Darcy777
Crafty Poster

Small Talk

Jump to solution

I'm just trying to find a safe place to complain about my life, and ramble.  

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Darcy777
Crafty Poster

Re: Small Talk

Jump to solution

Couldn't sleep starting at 3:30 am and got up at 4.  Had to lay down again around 8 and slept for 2 more hours.  A bit groggy but not in a bad mood, at least.  This morning was over cast and would have been a lovely morning to hike.  Bored, per usual.  Only so many old series a picky person can watch.  So many chores I wanted to do today.  A new bread recipe I want to try.  I can't tolerate any low carb bread, thus far, but I still keep trying.  Hopefully I'll wake up  more and manage to make it today.  Wanted to can some chicken broth so that it doesn't go to waste.  And make tamale pie for housemates. 

View solution in original post

1 Like
11 Replies

Jump to solution

Darcy ~ you are always welcome on TWLT. So pleased that you are posting. You have a lot of friends on the Nothing In Particular thread. Please take care.  @Darcy777 

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

i second that.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

ok, you are welcome to do that, darcy. people care about you. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Darcy ~ How did your day go? I hope it was sunny and Spring like out there. Looks like we might be in for some storms here midweek in Texas. We have all been complaining about Daylight Savings, but you all keep the same all year long, I think.

Take Care!  @Darcy777 

0 Likes
Lionfishvintage
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Hi Darcy!

0 Likes
Darcy777
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

Couldn't sleep starting at 3:30 am and got up at 4.  Had to lay down again around 8 and slept for 2 more hours.  A bit groggy but not in a bad mood, at least.  This morning was over cast and would have been a lovely morning to hike.  Bored, per usual.  Only so many old series a picky person can watch.  So many chores I wanted to do today.  A new bread recipe I want to try.  I can't tolerate any low carb bread, thus far, but I still keep trying.  Hopefully I'll wake up  more and manage to make it today.  Wanted to can some chicken broth so that it doesn't go to waste.  And make tamale pie for housemates. 

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

sounds like you have a few doable projects. it's a weird start to spring. still getting 30's f at night too late in the year. it's february 49th as far as i'm concerned.

this has been the coldest winter of this century so far here. 

i think we've all been hit hard for over a year now, waiting for any semblance of normal to return. hang in there.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Tamales! Oh, that sounds so good!

0 Likes
Darcy777
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

@vlmkpyae lol @ Feb 49th.  It's already too hot for me here.  

0 Likes
Darcy777
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

Surprised but I got the broth into the canner.  Some are frozen so I need to gently warm up the water to melt those first.  But that's just waiting so the hard part is over, as far as I'm concerned.  

0 Likes
SwissZahlerArt
Community Curator

Jump to solution

My husband and I have sleeping disorder.  We kid our kids it's because of them  -they are grown up adults by now.  So, every day is different for us. We may wake up at 2:00 am, watch a movie. Fall sleep again until 10:00 am.  So on. We try to do the best of every day in spite the ups and downs, downs and ups. 

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.