AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!... I feel a little better now :{

Re: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! here.....

Will etsy allow us to?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Re: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! here.....

Yes, is the short answer. Anything that isn't categorized in the new and improved categories can be done through teams (chit chat, discussion, promo and games). It's just a matter of people finding you, though I remember most who played often? I'd be game :) so to speak.

1 Like
SwissZahlerArt
Community Curator

Hello hello Dreamy!

0 Likes
frighten
Conversation Maker

It does seem to be very seller-centric. There should be an area that buyers can find easily if they're having a problem. It all seems very Handmaid's Tale but maybe because I just finished season 2. Have any of you seen that? 

0 Likes

A lot of people were openly derisive about games in general, and especially in Chitchat- so probably best in another team. Even though I enjoyed 4 of them daily- the overabundance of them and activity in them, drowned the real chitchat topics. Wouldn't want that to happen here.

1 Like

Hi, Elizabeth. Missing the word games. 

2 Likes

I replied to you Carneval- but it didn't nest? On its own further down.

0 Likes
VinoCatz
Crafty Poster

Finally found some of my ChitChat friends, YAY !

what a huge mess these new forums are, big etsy fail.

2 Likes

Hi, VinoCatz! Here we are. 

1 Like
VinoCatz
Crafty Poster

thanks Jane, i feel like I've found the right door in an Etsy cave !

4 Likes
SwissZahlerArt
Community Curator

I  want  to scream  today  because  the  temperature  is zero F or -17.7 C.

I  had  a  robust  scream during the 1967  Great  Chicago  Blizard.

Can  you imagine opening  your  front  door  and    a  super  sized  snow  block  covers

your  door, does  not  allow  to  get  out  your  house? 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.