I really loved the Rainbows and unicorns thread on the old forum! I was looking forward to find it on the new forums as well, but it's gone, together with everything else! 

Since negativity was forbidden on the thread, I'm going to stop complaining and just write that January brought me 3 sales so far, which doubled the number of my sales! (I opened a shop in October.) Who knew you could sell Christmas ornaments after Christmas? ;)

What great things do you have to share? 

Remember, no complaining and negativity! ;)

Re: Rainbows and unicorns?

My husband and I got married on Halloween (and invited everyone to attend in costume).  Years later, my daughter did the same thing.  In our book...Halloween is definitely "year-round worthy".   :)

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Today I actually got my lighting set up figured out for taking photos in the 5th wheel travel trailer that we moved into full time this past year.  I am VERY pleasantly surprised about how much space there is to move around with my photo lights set up.  Then, I updated my Facebook page and even my "shop updates" and "about" page in my Etsy shop.  Next will be figuring out how to set up for the days I actually dye clothing...but, I have a plan.  I just hope it plays out well in real life when I actually do it ;) 

***there is a photo of my lighting set up on my about page now...so, if anyone is curious what that looks like in an RV...you can check it out in my shop if you'd like!

3 Likes
BlackSackButtons
Conversation Maker

Congratulations on your new full time digs!  This is my plan maybe 10 years out as well.  Your photo setup looks awesome.  Way to make things work.

2 Likes

Another 5 star review!! Since I opened my shop in October, I sold 6 items, and all 6 brought me a 5 star review!! Couldn't be more thankful!! I love it when people like my work! :)

4 Likes
BlackSackButtons
Conversation Maker

That’s an incredible review rate!  And all 5 star!  You’re definitely treating your customers well!

1 Like

Tonight, I relax, put my feet up and be thankful! I've had steady orders since the beginning of the year and the last quilt I was able to finish on a rush in less than 48 hours - a record for me! My husband told me I could take the rest of the day off - what a sweetheart :)

3 Likes
psych62
Community Curator

Speaking of rainbows, I saw one yesterday! It was beautiful. Rainbows don't seem to be too common in Los Angeles.

6 Likes
SwissZahlerArt
Community Curator

Good morning, afternoon, evening or night dear Etsyans:

My 🦄 was Google plus is closing.  My 🌈 is  I just opened in MeWe.com to replace Google +.

Other 🌈 !  In MeWe, it is able to do real chat rooms and communities, like game communities.

So, if you are there, contact me, Anna Zahler. AAAHHHhhh,  my avatar is the same you see here.

We can move all of these word games there just in case these ones get closed.

0 Likes

I got a nice sale yesterday, the 1st one of the month. YAY!🌈🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄

@SwissZahlerArt , think I will check out MeWe too. I have a google+ page also and will miss it!

1 Like
SwissZahlerArt
Community Curator

Good afternoon:

https://mewe.com/i/annazahler

...and I opened few games word groups too.  Everybody is able to chat in MeWe!

So far, this website looks a good Google plus substitute.

1 Like
KnittedJoyShop
Inspiration Seeker

I have not bought any unicorns for a long time. Although I have 3 of them in the store, including rainbow. There is also a rainbow dog and a toy for the baby. 

But i had my most original and unusual order. The guy ordered a Christmas gift for his girlfriend. This girl loves unicorns and this guy. I had to combine 2 toys into one - a unicorn and a portrait doll. So it is centaur with rainbow tail. At first I was doubtful about i could doing or not doing. But my curiosity and interest prevailed. So this is the result. It is very nice when men show such creativity in choosing a gift for their girlfriend. And it is even more pleasant to realize that a part of me will live on the paradise island of Hawaii. 

I really want to get an order for something unusual

1 Like
SwissZahlerArt
Community Curator

There is a newspaper thief in the neighborhood. At home, we take turns who gets up at 4:40 am to pick up the newspapers.

One more 🌈  today.  One more day the newspaper thief could not take our newspapers.

The 🦄 is for the thief because had to buy his or her own newspaper today.

My son says, "Or steal it from somebody's else house."

0 Likes
weekendjewelry1
Conversation Maker

Wow... I'm actually surprised that somebody is stealing your newspaper. I mean, stealing a *newspaper* - so many people don't bother reading them anymore!

Would be pretty irritating though - not to mention having to get up at 4:40! 

0 Likes

Rainbow and Unicorns! Got a great review with photo attached! That's like extra rainbow sparkles and unicorn glitter! 😁 Happy Dance!!

🌈🎉🦄✨🥂🍾🎶💃🕺🎶

3 Likes

Just checking to see if I can post? I keep getting a red error alert. Am I a member of this team? Did it work? Why is this forum format so hard? lol

0 Likes

@knjStudio I see your post. The forum is very confusing. Replies seems to be misplaced and I find it hard to find my thread (teams). But you are here. Welcome to Rainbows and Unicorns! 😊

1 Like

I hit a milestone today, 3000 sales! YAY me!!! It took a long time but I finally did it.😁🌈 🦄🌈 🦄🌈 🦄🌈 🦄🌈 🦄🌈 🦄

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! That's is definately a rainbow and unicorn day!  : )  Wishing you many more!

0 Likes
BlackSackButtons
Conversation Maker

Way to go!!  3,000 is such a nice number!!!  Congratulations!!🦄🌈🎊🌈🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄🍾🎉🎊🦄🍾🎉🎈🎊🦄🌈🍾

0 Likes

Congratulations! That is HUGE!!!

0 Likes

Thanks PixieRiver!😊

0 Likes
SusySewandSew
Conversation Maker

Yay, finally found the Rainbows and unicorns thread!

My shop sales are very patchy at the moment but still up YOY so can't complain.  Also had some lovely reviews and one who left a review and another order right after.  Big smiles for that one!  😁🌈 🦄🌈 🦄

0 Likes

I think I may finally be getting over the flu after 2 1/2 weeks!!! And...spring is in the air! I know this because everything is covered in yellow pollen!

0 Likes

Finally some traffic today! After weeks of having views and visits under 10 per day, today it finally looks better! Ok, no sales, but I'm happy with these baby steps! :) It's a good sunday! ;)

0 Likes

No sales this weekend but that's okay. It's nice to have a quiet, lazy weekend every once in a while. 🌈🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.