It seems like there should be a single thread where team members could just gather and catch up with eachother about nothing in particular.  It's nice to have other threads to discuss a particular topic, but would also be nice to have a thread where you could go to see who's around at that moment.

You know, like a never-ending, continuously running thread.

Thoughts?

vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Re: Nothing in Particular Thread

Jump to solution

thanks. my head stopped reverberating after 5 days. i can sleep. that's the only positive thing i can say. impact to different parts of the head has different symptoms. this has me more emotional and my feet hurting a lot and eating is difficult. not nausea but just not really assimilating solids that well. i'll be ok eventually.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

ok, 2 packages got to san francisco around 2:30 yesterday afternoon, due today. they left the city last night. 2 others got there at noon, ie earlier, also due today or yesterday and they have not budged! ok, one is a larger package but not the other so it's not about room on a truck! usps is so screwed up this year, election year, it's impossible to believe this was not by design on purpose! it will be a good day when they 86 the guy running it into the ground. sigh.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

ETSY HAS SCRWED UP CONVOS SO BADLY YOU CAN'T READ THEM UNLESS YOU REDUCE THE SCREEN TO 67 PERCENT! YOU GET THIS INSTEAD. '

Need help with your order?

Send the seller a help request—if you can’t work things out, Etsy can step in later.

PLEASE REPORT THIS ON THE BUGS FORUM! FOR THOSE OF US WITH LOWER VISION THIS IS A FUSTERCLUCK OF EPIC PROPORTIONS! 
0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

ok, to contact any seller you have ever bought from you have to go to their shop page. literally etsy bass turds have made it so you can't read/send messages from convos pages. it has to be a glitch! imagine how many thousands of help requests will be sent now! imagine how many refunds your buyers are going to get for saying hello!

report this!

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

ok, they have not fixed the convo glitch. but right now i'm annoyed at 2 things. one. a seller clearly had marked something reserved for me as the first words of the listing because she is about to go out of town. some illiterate bought it anyway and seller can't be bothered to cancel. i warned them that's a bad buyer if they buy something labeled as reserved. this is asking for snad because it means they did not read the description flaws...  i try to protect sellers. but this is now not one i could buy from because she does not honor her word. usually it's been because item sold on ebay but this was just on etsy. how do you possibly not see reserved for as the first 2 words and know you don't freaking go there?  it is going to get a receipt with reserved for. it is going to get emails with reserved for. it is going to get nagged to leave feedback for reserved for...

and maybe it's best and i avoided the seller. i had spent days helping her with info and research. i'm just glad most sellers are more trustworthy and when they reserve they actually reserve.

it is now a week of the concussion and i'm cranky.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

That's too bad that the seller wouldn't honor the reserved item.

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution
1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

ok, nobody is here... i have info. all those !!!!!!!!$@*53&*) popups cause a trillion browser cookies and really screw up a computer! and if you search anything from a private browser window NO SHOP NAMES SHOW! you only see listing titles and price and buy it now/add to cart! it truly stinks. you have to be logged in to even see that there are shops! somebody needs to report this on the fora...

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

big news. friend ellie is out of coma and back home, recovering very very slowly. thanks to all who have been praying.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

That's amazing news!  I'm so glad she is able to heal from home.

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

there was no more the clinic could do for her.  now her child can be with her daily instead of just visiting.

other news is my best friend's husband with cancer got sent home and he is managing to breathe non hospital air again. she bought an extra heater to cut down on the wood smoke. hopefully it does not get cold too soon there. while we here await summer they are close to winter there.

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

anyone see this? 'Gift them a beautiful bouquet (hint, hint—moms love flowers)! Use code ETSY for 20% off at UrbanStems. Hurry, ends May 20. '   that came in an email...

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

horrible dreadful day. first the sub human sub mail carrier SMOKED and it was windy! i still feel fumigated 11 hours later! it is supposed to be illegal!  then i got a snad and in trying to tell the seller the details i got a defensive response of how she is 70 and i was insulting her integrity! eventually she apologized but you combine all this with a 3 week plus concussion... this week already stinks. i had to feel sorry for a seller who did not disclose damage because she honestly thought pictures would be enough, except they did not show the damage! i told her i am not leaving feedback, it's for the best. i don't want to wreck her metrics.  she said she was sorry i was unhappy, but not sorry about the reason why. she has made few sales. i'm thinking avoid newbies from now on!

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

i have 3 friends, 2 are sellers, where the tornados have hit in ok, and mich. and i'm not hearing from any of them.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

seller friend 1, just now.

'Yep, Bartlesville got hit pretty hard; the tornado ran along the west side of town and north Main St. (Hwy. 75).
Had tornadoes hit Bartlesville last night. The big one had us in the closet with Digger and Madame running around the house crying and trying to find a place to hide - we couldn't catch her. The mile wide tornado ran along the west side where Woolaroc and Conoco are located. The town just south of there got hit hard with 1 dead (early count); look like a bomb hit. I called friends out that direction who were in their cellars. Electricity was out and power lines down but they were safe. So are we.
Found out this morning how close it came to us. Took off a couple roofs of commercial buildings and hit a major motel. As I understand, the tornado ran into a storm coming from another direction and got blown apart.
God is amazing. Lots of property loss and damage but it could always be worse.'
Date:

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I only heard about the tornado in Portage (Kalamazoo county).  I saw that a Fed Ex terminal and a trailer park were heavily damaged.

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

thanks. i guess she's ok then. appreciated. i hate having to worry...

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

WARNING. ETSY CHOSE PRIORITY SHIPPING AND TOLD MY SELLER THAT I DI! IT GAVE ME NO OTHER CHOICE! GET THIS ON THE FORA!

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

here is the thing you get with etsy's nagograms on late purc https://i.etsystatic.com/icm/3a0299/654532952/icm_fullxfull.654532952_i27slsssasggoko0sokc.png?versi... hase deliveries.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Strange request from Etsy.  I wonder what the purpose of replying to that when it won't be shared with the seller or appear in a review.  

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

database survey answers maybe.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Pretty, the dresses remind me of the outfits my aunts used to make as Christmas presents for my dolls.

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

that sounds nice. : ) they are vintage alexander clothes.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

argh! seller has item at x price with free shipping or make an offer option. make offer of course is lower. offer gets accepted but because it dropped below the free shipping threshold the bot kicked in shipping cost. result is the offer accepted but with shipping total was more than the original price! nobody expected that...

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.