It seems like there should be a single thread where team members could just gather and catch up with eachother about nothing in particular.  It's nice to have other threads to discuss a particular topic, but would also be nice to have a thread where you could go to see who's around at that moment.

You know, like a never-ending, continuously running thread.

Thoughts?

Re: Nothing in Particular Thread

Jump to solution

I'll keep an eye out if I stop at any sales this summer.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

thank you.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

there is, at least today, a new interface for reporting a listing that should not be on etsy. they have added more options and even the other reasons not covered option we've been begging for!

find a bad listing. scroll down to report it.  look at the options now. you can always back out but look at them. it is truly aft on this issue!

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution
1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

if chicago package does not update by tomorrow that's a week just there alone on a package mailed feb. 2 and was stuck in omaha 6 days first. this is insane. seller will have to file a missing mail inquiry. i'm reading that it is taking that lately to find things stuck in hubs. i am not happy.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

heads up. DESCRIPTIONS AND SHIPPING INFO ARE HIDDEN AGAIN!  be sure to use one of your 10 pic slots to write your info and pray it gets clicked on... stupid etsy wetsy deplorables are at it again.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution
1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

stupid ss sent a are you still disabled letter. it's only been 40 freaking years, geesh. these people are annoying. and we have a storm. so i want to hand this to our postlady when she delivers our late packages, maybe tomorrow. argh.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution
1 Like

Jump to solution

Cute.  

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

ok, now etsy is starting to screw sellers over by sending emails to buyers directly. 'did you get your order?' and you are supposed to click got it or not yet. 

nevermind weather. nevermind usps is being united snails postal service. now etsy wants to ding sellers...

what could possibly go wrong? i won't do that to somebody's metrics but stupid buyers might.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

we are completely cut off!

[UPDATE 8:07 a.m.: Still Closed with
No Estimated Time of Reopening (Video)] Hwy 101 Is Completely Closed at
Last Chance Grade in Del Norte County Due to an Active Slide

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

ok, so, feeling completely alone here by now, i can report that when you click i got it on the nag-o-gram did you get your item, it goes to a survey. are you satisfied with your purchase? is it well constructed? as described? the correct size?  i forget the last one. it says your answers won't be shared with the seller or shown in public.

this is item centric not seller centric! this is for mass produced carp not ooak vintage rare things! they don't care about the seller they want to know about the item! argh! i ticked all the bloody boxes. i just thought you should know and the fora should be discussing this thing.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution

That's awesome!

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

to keep this team active people need to post. even a hi, hello, i'm busy. just post. we are in more storms. i can't always be online.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

usps is just phoning it in now. huge banner saying all us mail is delayed. like that gives them a pass the lazy sods.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm just checking in.  Honestly it's getting too depressing to look in the forums lately.  There are so many people being scammed out of money and I it just makes me so disgusted to see that Etsy doesn't do more to inform sellers about the rampant scams.

Pretty soon I suspect they will think of a way to target shoppers too.

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

i have wondered if the scammers were going to try to target buyers.  but did you see how it will take more to open a seller account soon to cut down on the fly by nighters? that might help.

supposedly they are doing more to alert newbies to the scammers and older shop owners know to go to the fora.

you, universal you not just you alone, can pop into here without going to the fora just to say hello. we just have to keep here active to keep it going. i'm trying to add something fairly often but it's pretty quiet.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

4 cans of powdered milk from wal-barf because amazon was out. shipped insanely fast. i asked shadow to let me know when it was expected. it says delivered. what? yesterday around 1 pm, ontrac. ok, i was asleep. he did not hear a knock on the door. he likely had dozed off in his chair. it is now almost 5:30 am. the box was sitting right at the door. since 1pm yesterday. untouched. windy enough that it had dried.

they are inside now. i said we were rural. a wal-barf box, big one, sat undisturbed since 1 pm. think about this.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Wow, thankfully you are in a rural area, otherwise it would have disappeared for sure.

1 Like
psych62
Community Curator

Jump to solution

I am so sick and tired of POD shops looking for critiques. They are all the same, AI generated designs and descriptions, and the shops wonder why they have no sales. These types of shops barely fit the description of handmade, if at all. I guess the mindset is "everyone but me" or "thought I'd give it a shot." 

1 Like
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

i agree! i despise most of these lazy pod people stealing from real artists.

0 Likes
vlmkpyae
Community Curator

Jump to solution

psa, heads up. slaveway charged shadow 18.79 for a gd sandwich at the market just because he asked to sub an ingredient and have it warmed instead of ice cold! these greedy bastards now charge for, 'custom', besides tax on top of it! DO NOT GET SANDWICHES AT SAFEWAY AKA ALBERTSONS ET AL. RIPOFF.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Good Lord, he could have eaten at whole meal at a restaurant for that price.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.