Hockey Fans Out There?

Am sitting here watching "my" team the Tampa Bay Lightning play against Columbus Blue Jackets. So far so good. Anyone else a hockey fan? Is your team in the playoffs? If not, who are you rooting for to get all the way to the Cup Finals & Win?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
4 Replies

Re: Hockey Fans Out There?

NY Rangers are out :( but I'm a Rhode Islander living in NY- and Bruins are in. Family agreement is, if NY is out and Boston is in (in any sport) we support, even baseball. @JMOldeVintage so Bruins to the Stanley Cup!

1 Like

Hi Ho JMOlde! Yes, love the Hockey! Detroit Red Wings will always be my fav. Live in Kansas now, but lived 18 years in Michigan and was hooked when I saw my first Wings game. My husband was a true Fanatic with Hockey and the Wings!

In the 80's and 90's they were at their best. The Stanley Cup was their friend. Now, they're still having probs getting that 'perfect' combination of players since so many retired. I don't watch them much anymore...it's too painful.

Best of luck to your Tampa Bay team.

0 Likes

Well the Lightning "fell on their sword" last night & ended up losing. Oh well, still 6 more games in this round. But, could actually end up rooting for Columbus to go all the way even if they beat us. Their current coach was Lightning coach when they won the Cup in 2004, Columbus hasn't won a Cup, so I've got a soft spot for the team. Yes, both Rangers & Red Wings going thru that "rebuilding" effort. In the end, if Lightning not in the finals I'll do my usual & root for the under-dog team or one that hasn't won a cup ever, or won in "ages".

1 Like

Boston Bruins here :)

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.