Today is my fourth day on the Whole30

I'm borderline hating myself and borderline pushing through. It is making me feel like I'm torturing myself but in the end, it's not too bad.

Anyone else do the Whole30 and survive? lol

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Today is my fourth day on the Whole30

I've been doing the 16 / 8 Intermittent fast for one week and lost almost 10 pounds.   I dont mind it much at all after you get used to it after a few days.    I only eat from 11am -7pm and then nothing but water from 7pm til 11am next morning.    Amazing how different I feel and I still eat as usual during my eating window.  I do try to stay away from sugar and processed junk but so far its been not bad at all.    Eventually I think I will have to change it a little when I hit a plateau but when that happens I'm thinking of doing the 16/8 on weekends and 20 /4 on weekdays.  We'll see how it goes but so far it hasn't been too bad compared to the many other things I have tried.

0 Likes

What do your meals consist of?

0 Likes

I was doing keto with specific eating windows like 11am to 6pm and I was doing really well ( lost 30) but now im kinda willy nilly with my diet and stalled cold of course...

I would like to actually get to more raw foods ,more fish for protein and less red meat. Then get back to running.... its just so hard to get going,.

0 Likes

that sounds interesting I have zero willpower lately it seems. and I am so hungry in the morning if I don't eat by 9 I feel like I'm going to be sick from the stomach cramps. theres no way I would last

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.