Image may contain: textStill waking up here starting my morning with a hot cup of Coffee but wanted to take the time to say hi  &  to get to know everyone. The new forum is going to take a lot of getting used to especially with chit chat gone who knows they might decide to bring it back at some point. 

So feel free to make this a spot to continue the conversation that would have been in the old forum. 

With that out of the way just want to say Good  Morning everyone :)  (Curious, what beverage of choice do you start your morning with? )

I read earlier there's a place where one can leave their opinion/ comment @ EcommerceBytes Daily News has an article about the new forum thought I might check it out.

Re: The Morning Cup Of Joe ☕ or Tea

Jump to solution

Hi everyone. Been doing a lot of SEO research and trying to get stuff done.  I have a headache now though. I think i"m getting a sinus infection.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Sorry you're feeling bad, I hope you get to feeling better

1 Like
chocolaterabbit
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@DzignedByJamie aw, hope you feel better, so sorry you aren't feeling well.  Sending a virtual hug and pot of tea!

1 Like

Jump to solution

hope there is a nice, hot beverage in your future.

1 Like

Jump to solution

@DzignedByJamie wrote:

Hi everyone. Been doing a lot of SEO research and trying to get stuff done.  I have a headache now though. I think i"m getting a sinus infection.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Feel better, Jamie...

Hot cuppa and feet up for you :)

Katie

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Thanks. I'm feeling better.  Unless I think of low Etsy traffic, then I feel pain again.  HAHA!!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hey All!

Great read! I like the teams beter than the main forum...just trying to find my way around here.

I love my Dolce Gusto pod machine for my frothy coffee each morning...the aroma of fresh rich coffee makes me pile out of bed before I need to...the call is strong, ha! Even the sounds of the gurgling coffee maker get me excited!

The rest of the day I drink hot Bell Tea, I am originally from New Zealand and cannot find anything like it here in the US, so I pay way too much and get it posted to me...along with all my other kiwi favorites, like lollies and biscuits.

I am bad,

Katie

2 Likes

Jump to solution

TuiTrading great to have you here

1 Like
chocolaterabbit
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@TuiTrading That sounds like a wonderful way to wake up!  That's a shame you can't find your NZ goodies here.  They have lots of British things at my grocery, but that's about as far as it goes.

I understand - I have to order decaf Yorkshire gold from the UK because they don't stock it here.  It's really expensive too...

1 Like
Teddyrose54
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

The frost was back this morning. So out came the BIG mug.

That old thing holds 2 normal mugs of tea. Being 140 years old, it's seen many a brew.

You know it's serious weather, when you need two hands to lift the teapot up.

1 Like
chocolaterabbit
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@Teddyrose54 Yes, today definitely is a day for the BIG mug - have one right beside me now.  Stay warm!

1 Like

Jump to solution

good morning,

french roast, french press.  no cream or 1/2 & 1/2 today.

preparing for a big rain storm this morning.  waiting for the sun to come up and start a beautiful day.

take care, be well.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Good morning, all, and happy Wednesday!  I just saw on Twitter - a tweet by Chuck Jaeger himself - 

"You won't believe it. I don't believe it myself - 96 today. How to live to 120? Live to 119 and then be very very careful :-) Celebrating with friends"

Awesome!

1 Like
Artbesico
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

First drink in the morning... coffee 

Need coffee to kick start the day

On most days I only need one coffee in the morning then it's water for the rest of the day and a green tea in the evening. 

0 Likes
Teddyrose54
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Earl grey and lemon muffin, in bed. Listening to my dogs snoring, the birds singing,  people's kids laughing as they race to be first to the lake. I'm blessed and I know it.

1 Like
Artbesico
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

That sounds wonderful, I would love that too, one day...

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Morena! (Good morning)

It's early here, 6:30 and I am parked up in the dark with my cuppa...and thought I would come to the forums as I often do just to catch up on all things Etsy. I am truly saddened at the mess in the bugs thread. that's so messed up.

The sun is slowly rising over the river here, it's a calming scene that is different every day...might take a walk and see if my alligator friend is down at the dock ;)

Katie

0 Likes
MissPussinBoots
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@TuiTrading I got up at 3am to grab a cup of tea because I couldn't breathe (stupid headcold) and I too stalked the forums to see what's new.  

The bug/glitch with Etsys Seller's finances is truly horrifying!  I read every post in the thread and I'm just... ugh.  My bank doesn't update their online info on the weekends, so I have no idea if my 2 shops are effected yet.  What a huge mess for everyone involved.

Here's hoping things get resolved quickly...

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!  I got up at 9 today, kids had my coffee ready so as normal I sat down with my cup to see what was happening with the financial mess.  I'm on my 5th cup and still sitting here reading things.  I am telling myself since I am on my last allowable cup of coffee for the day, when I take the last sip I best get up away from this computer and accomplish something.

0 Likes
Abbeyoaks
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@MissPussinBoots 

Does your bank have an 800 number? If I call mine I can listen to a recording of all recent and pending transactions anytime. I've been checking a lot.

0 Likes
MissPussinBoots
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@Abbeyoaks my bank does have an 800 number, but they still don't update anything over the weekend.  I had to wait until 9am tuesday to find out if I was affected by the Etsy billing snafu - luckily I was not.

0 Likes
Abbeyoaks
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@MissPussinBoots 

I'm glad you weren't affected. This whole mess is ridiculous.

1 Like
MissPussinBoots
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Just finished my second cup of joe and I'm watching the snow fall in my back yard... so peaceful.  Unlike the noisy dinosaur drama going on in my living room (my 6 year old is home sick - big sigh, lol).

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.