Lionfishvintage
Conversation Maker

Tell me about your weird coincidences!

I'll start.

I was just working on a listing for a vintage fish plate while listening to Pandora. The song that came on was " Splish Splash" sung by Bobby Darin.

I thought that was strange!! Is it a sign? Ha ha

Tell me about your strange happenings.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Tell me about your weird coincidences!

I thought this one was a bit strange:  I received 2 orders (here on Etsy) from 2 different people with the EXACT same name--but 2 different addresses. Furthermore they ordered the EXACT same thing--but in different sizes!  And the names were not a "Common" ones like "Jane Doe"--they were unusual, especially the  first names.

I contacted both and without getting personal just asked if they had ordered such and such in such and such size and confirming that the names and address was correct.  Both were correct--so what are the chances of that? I was in a "worry mode" until the transactions were complete and both had received their orders.  I think it is the strangest thing to happen to me since stating to sell on the internet!

1 Like
Lionfishvintage
Conversation Maker

@ThePurplePuppy  That is SPOOKY!

0 Likes

At the time I thought so too. Since I don't believe in coincidence I still wonder about it.  

1 Like
GielDesigns
Conversation Maker

I once had a personalized ring box returned because the buyer's wedding had been cancelled.  On the same day that I received the return in the mail, I got an order for the exact same box with the exact same initials on it.  I could hardly believe it.  I sent the box to the new buyer the next day and she left a really nice review, noting how happy she was with such "fast shipping."

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.