Former_Member
Not applicable

Introduce yourself and your shop!

Hello! Take a little time here to make a post introducing yourself, your love for vintage, and if you have a shop, talk a little about that as well.

My name is Viktorié, and I really love vintage clothing. I have been a collector for as long as I can remember. I love finding items that tell a story when you wear them. It was pretty much a givin that I would open up a vintage shop, and I am really looking forward to getting my entire collection online.
Personally, I also like knitting and cooking :D
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
289 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce yourself and your shop!

Hi Viktorié!

I'm Lindsay and I am addicted to all things old. Like you, I love things that have a story and a past.

I've been selling in bricks and mortar booths for a few years now - and I recently decided to take the plunge into selling on Etsy. Obviously I desperately need a new camera and a decent backdrop for my clothing items... hopefully soon!

I enjoy crafting, painting and refinishing furniture, and sewing!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome Lindsay!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I am Parmida Maria, I have been a Vintage Clothing Fan since I was a little girl. My first experiences of vintage clothing came with my parents, especially my dad (who always kept a pair of Checker, Polyester, Bell Bottom pants in his closet. My love of vintage does not end with just clothing, I also admire old home furnishings,especially tables and bedroom furniture.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,
I'm CheAme from CheAmeVintage, Malaysia....
I'm selling vintage clothing, accesories and others collectible item...
Please visit my store... thank you...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CheAmeVintage?ref=si_shop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Tiffany~and I sell vintage womens, mens, and kids clothes along with vintage accessories and vintage home decor <3 please feel free to check out my shop!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Cat. I've always appreciated and loved vintage clothing. All started when mum pulled out a lovely dress that she wore when I was still in her tummy! Not as educated and learned as some are about all things vintage but the love is there!
Recently decided to share what I've been able to find up my little corner of the world.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! My name is Bobbie and I started on Etsy with a vintage and upcycled home decor shop. I spend my days at thrift stores, estate sales and storage sales, online clothing swaps, etc... I branched out to a shop that is specifically set up for Clothing and Accessories and thus my dress shoppe was born. I am obsessed with 60s and 70s dresses, shoes, neckties and handbags.
I am here to learn more about identifying and dating clothing and photography advise. And hopefully make some new Etsy friends in the process.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello. I'm Linda. I just joined this team, really, 2 minutes ago. My first team. I have a new shop. Hoping to sell mostly vintage clothing. I am looking forward to the team experience.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Michelle. I have a shop located online & in Tremont OH. I sell quality vintage clothing & accessories at affordable prices. Please check out my shop. =) Have a fabulous day!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeauMondeVintage
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I LOVE VINTAGE! It's my favorite way to re-use and be stylish. I just opened a new shop, exclusively for vintage clothing, wedding dresses, and lingerie! Please visit and tell me what you think!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Very Nice. And Welcome. I am new also; a few months. Wishing both of us success!
0 Likes

Hello all =)

I'm Margaret. I run SemiPreciousGarnetts here in RI. I mainly sell womens vintage apparel but I do sometimes come across some awesome menswear and accessories. If you have a page or account on other social networks follow/like my page, I always follow fellow Etsians and vintage enthusiasts back! Happy sales to all!

www.facebook.com/semipreciousgarnetts
www.instagram.com/semipreciousgarnetts
www.twitter.com/semiprecgarnett
www.polyvore.com/semipreciousgarnetts
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just opened Epochal Threads, but I've been collecting vintage for a while. Thought it was time to share my finds with the world. Feel free to stop by.....

http://www.etsy.com/shop/EpochalThreads

All the best & then some,
Cate
0 Likes

Hey all, i'm Zoe!

I've just opened up my store Samsara Clothing, which mainly consists of womens or unisex items. I love the quality and design of vintage clothing which you can't seem to find in any high street stores nowadays! My store is named for both my love of the film Samsara and the definition of life, death and rebirth, which I felt fits with the idea of reusing and reselling vintage clothing!

http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SamsaraClothing

Feel free to check out my store, and feedback is more than welcome as i'm still in the process of learning the ropes :) more items will be added in the coming week!

Thanks, Zoe :)

0 Likes

Hi, my name is Patricia. I studied Fine Arts & Design and I have my own accessories brand, called Modernism&Vintage.

I love cats and beautiful things :)

You can see my works here:

www.etsy.com/shop/ModernismAndVintage
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, we're a mother and daughter duo from England, we've recently just opened our Etsy Shop, VintageVioletPearl, selling accessories and soon vintage homewares and clothing!
We're mad about all things old and retro and are excited to share this with the team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am Chloe, a high school student in Georgia. I love theatre and vintage and unique clothing! Etsy money helps pay for my dance and vocal coaching. Fun story: my flower crowns have started a new trend in the middle school. My little sister had taken several there for people to buy....
0 Likes

Hi my name is Esperanza, I'm glad to be a part of the team! My shop is called Sour Cherry Vintage (sourcherryvintage). I sell vintage dresses, some handed down from my family, and some that I have thrifted! I started my shop as a creative outlet, and I'm excited to see where I can go with it! Here is an item from my shop. One of my favorites! Please check out my shop, and feel free to give me feedback! I'm still new to Etsy, and I can use all the advice I get!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/163028846/vintage-yellow-70s-dress?ref=teams_post
0 Likes

Hello Vintage Lovers! My name is Amy and I love collecting and selling vintage clothing. I've only been selling clothing on my Etsy store for two months and so far I really enjoy it. I have items from all era's 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. Please let me know what you think of the shop.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone!

My name is Emily, and I've just recently opened my own vintage shop, here on Etsy. I'm currently studying textiles and vintage clothing at college, and loving every minute. Also, I'm at the age now in which I am just starting to change my wardrobe into something that I love, and that portrays me as the person I want to be seen as.
I love vintage clothes- from sifting through charity shops to beautiful vintage fairs- and always end up spending ALL my money (seriously, it's a problem!!) My dream is to one day open my very own vintage boutique, and I really want to meet others who share my passion, which is why I joined this group :D

Awesome to meet so many people as passionate as me!
Have a lovely day :)
XXX
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Haha Emvelope! That is really the problem with selling vintage, is that it's hard not to become a hoarder.

Nice to see all these new and happy shops opening!
0 Likes

My shop is named for my daughters, and combines my love of vintage with a desire to handcraft feminine, one of a kind accessories. I
agree with Emily in that I am redefining my style as I get older and am finding great satisfaction in the search for vintage clothing and other items to not only express my individuality, but to pass on to others, as well.
I only sell things I really love.
Have a creative day!

https://www.etsy.com/your/listings?ref=si_your_shop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My name's Rebecca and I love vintage clothing (obviously)! I have two shops, one is over two years old, the other is just a few days old. They are

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FascinationVintage

and

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DoloresVintage

One focuses on very old vintage, or at least from pre-1970. The other has 70s, 80s, and some 90s things. I love this business, nothing makes me feel better than to unite someone with an item that they are going to love!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hello
i'm frank healey.i'm seelimh a huge fashion shop..this is my shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Captainstore11?page=10
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.