Former_Member
Not applicable

New User Saying Hello Etsy

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Etsy so I am quite unfamiliar with all the options and such. I am a knife maker and woodworker. I have started to add some items to my page and soon if it takes will continue to use this my main source. Thank you all

Russ
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: New User Saying Hello Etsy

Hi Russ! Your shop is taking shape really nicely, and your knives look fantastically well made.

Etsy can be slow at first, but it soon starts rolling. Do you sell your knives anywhere else local to you?
0 Likes

Hi to everyone! i am new on etsy,i am from Greece and my shop is toocharmy. i make jewelry and really i enjoy it. i hope you will see my little shop and tell me your opinion and what else i can do to promote my jewels more! thank you :))
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Emarie and just started making jewelry about 8 months ago. I just want advice on how to promote my jewelry more just like Maria. My shop is called SaltyPearlsCo. Thank you!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Etsy, I am from Canada, & my shop is SoulfulHippieCo. I have a natural skincare line. I also have a website soulfulhippie.com. By the way Russ your work is amazing!
0 Likes

I can't believe how amazing everyone's shops are! This is most certainly a gathering of top etsians!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,
I am new to selling on etsy. It can be very intimidating at times wondering if anything will sell. I've viewed so many different shops and am so amazed at how talented everyone is. I wish all the newbies the best! My advise is to not give up.. Nothing is achieved without hard work. Please check out my page and let me know what you think :)
0 Likes

Hi! My name is Jenia. I write crochet patterns and have just opened my second Etsy shop Stitch of Nature! I also have a website stitchofnature.com.
I know it takes patience and hard work to become successful and I am planning to do just that... I mean the hard work :) and hopefully people will notice! Take a look and tell me what you think!
My first pattern shop is called Jenia's Designs.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.