Former_Member
I just thought everyone who was having sales this week might want to post and share their codes with everyone.

You can use the code 15PERCENT at my store from now until Cyber Monday to get 15% off your purchases.

or

You can visit my Black Friday page on my website http://www.fantasyfiendperfumery.com/black-friday.html to get 1/2 off a large selection of my roll-on perfumes, 25% off many of my spray scents, and BOGO on my incense. I have scents for men and women, so it's the perfect time to stock up for the holidays. These sells are now through Cyber Monday also. :)

Re: Black Friday/ Cyber Monday coupon codes

I am pretty much addicted to trying out new scents and most of the time stay with all natural essential oils blends. It can be a bit overwhelming sometimes and I do read as much feedback as possible. One thing I wish Etsy would do is post a link for feedback for a particular item right on the page it is being sold on. I like to hear what other buyers think of a scent and how their shopping experience was.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Black Friday/ Cyber Monday coupon codes

I agree. I am always reading through feedback trying to see if anyone bought the actual item I am looking at too. Welcome!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.