Introduce yourself here. Share any important stuff about you and/or your shop. Let yourself know! Feel free to add links, coupon codes, and/or sales!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I wish happy holiday season to everybody on Etsy,
Wish you all make your goals are, good lock to ALL
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everybody!
I am the owner of WoolenSun store on etsy.com.
I create felted wool brooches such as flowers corsages and vegetables brooches (funny carrots, pea pods and other stuff) as well.
Felting is my passion. I love making people happy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Felisa Wilson and I am a mother of 3 children with medical needs. I’ve been in the business of caring for over thirty years as a nurse and I’ve found a new passion that I’m extremely excited about. My creative abilities blossomed while planning a beautiful theme party for one of my children that’s where the name “A Special Kind of Kid” was derived.

Being the perfectionist that I am, I began planning and working on materials for a very special event four months prior to the event date. This was a very special moment for me because it was the adoption announcement and first birthday of my daughter.

After successfully pulling through this event and several others parties I’d arranged I was told I should make this more than just a hobby. I chuckled, thinking “nah” I don’t think so. Then after planning this very important and special event I gave it a second thought. Now here I am with “A Special Kind of Kid”. I started by opening the “Etsy” shop with a few of my items and planning theme parties for kids.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Customized heels and boots .... Hello everyone ;)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,
Thanks for inviting me. I look forward to being a part of this team and sharing in its purposes.
I love to sew and pour that love into quilts and other quilted things like table runners and wall hangings. I also made pillowcases- mostly novelty, and flannel blankets. I also Crochet blankets. I create decorative pillow covers, some patchwork quilted and really enjoy usinging the fabric that goes into each one.

Visit my shop and see all the colorful things I have for you.

I am also grandma to 12 grandkids!
0 Likes
MickeeMariee
Inspiration Seeker

Hello
My name is Mickee, I live in Austin, TX and sell my artwork!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/171283880/pandas-land-small-8-x-8-original-acrylic?ref=shop_home_active

shop: www.mickeemariee.etsy.com
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Miriam :)
I recently joined etsy, and am trying to promote my items (of which I have few!)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

HI-- I'm Erin and I make kumihimo bracelets. I live in Carlsbad, California and I'm having the best time running my etsy shop.

Thanks for letting me join you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

HI *waves hand*

My Name is Ari, I am from Minneapolis, MN and enjoy making gemstone bracelets, or as I like to say, "jewelry with a story." I tend to make yoga, evil eye and jewelry with spiritual significance. I am just starting out and so far, I can't complain. I enjoy Etsy and all the wonderful people here. I look forward to much success! Happy Holidays!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/172818558/yoga-bracelet-red-ruby-bracelet-red?ref=shop_home_active
0 Likes

Hi, I have a Fabric Shop in addition to my Handmade shop. I have a passion for fabric and the only way I can begin to satisfy that is to have it all around me. I only will sell Premium Quality 100% Cotton Fabric.
I look forward to sharing the promotion with everyone on this team.
www.etsy.com/shop/suesfabricnsupplies
0 Likes

Hi. I'm Alison of Alison Blair Studio jewelry design. I have been in business for about 13 years and just started being active on Etsy about 6 months ago. Much of my business is wholesale, with some local shows in my hometown of Boulder, CO. I really love the Etsy vibe and enjoy running my Etsy shop. I hope to make 2014 the year I get organized on Etsy and really pick up traction with this side of my biz. Looking forward to promoting this team! Thanks for having me.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/158960582/tourmaline-briolette-necklace-october?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/159149679/autumn-briolette-necklace-on-silk-cord?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/156550893/briolette-gemstone-necklace-hand-knotted?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone. My name is Steve and I'm a woodturner. If that sounds like an introduction at an AA meeting, it should. Turning is an addictive pass time and I am definitely hooked! I make both functional and artistic pieces. What you will see in my shop are functional as that's what pays for everything else.

Here are a couple of examples of what I do:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/173302703/handmade-peppermill-10-tall-evergreen?ref=shop_home_active
https://www.etsy.com/listing/173309187/golf-ball-bottle-stopper-yellow-srixon?ref=shop_home_active

Regards,
Steve
0 Likes

Hi,
I am Kuldeep Singh and I opened new shop on Etsy. I sell all type of vintage and handmade Jewelry. I belongs from Pink City Jaipur (India). Its heritage city in India and having a big history.

https://www.etsy.com/in-en/listing/173258901/15-gms-natural-australian-mookaite?

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone.

I'm Lucy and I've just opened a shop on etsy, where I sell my and my father's art. All paintings are made by oil on canvas.
Visit my shop and let me know what you think!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtStudioL?ref=si_shop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone - I design and make dolls and other items for little girls with Big Imaginations! I look forward to being part of this team. The inspiration for my doll's face was from my daughter, Samantha. She has beautiful big eyes and lashes that go on forever!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/130654197/samantha-doll-rag-doll-in-cloth-and-wool?ref=shop_home_active
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello All,
Just joined the team Looking to promote and help promote others....stop by my shop and I'll will stop by yours...I sell handmade canes, refinished antiques, coins, old cast iron items and much more 190 items something for all..........................................Happy To Join....Dan
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

www.etsy.com/listing/99185451/pinkie-and-blue-boy-in-restored-antique?ref=shop_home_feat
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all, I'm Neil with Sami's Candlebox. Fairly new to Etsy joined latter part of November and am having fun trying to figure out the ins and outs! I specialize in home made soy wax candles, tarts and home made soaps. Always on the look out for new ideas to set myself apart. Look forward to working with you!
0 Likes

0 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Holly and my shop name is Dazzled Enchantments. My shop has only been open for 2 months so I'm relatively new and am updating the items in my shop all the time. I love all things pretty and sparkly and I'm currently selling crystal jewelry , crystal accented satin hair flowers, and soon I will be posting my custom strassed shoes and clutches. I love collaborating with my customers to make the perfect custom item for them. So if you're interested in a custom order please send me a message :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.