Introduce yourself here. Share any important stuff about you and/or your shop. Let yourself know! Feel free to add links, coupon codes, and/or sales!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello everyone, my name is Rosie and Rosplace is my virtual store on Etsy. I design and handcraft jewelry fashion. I am very happy for I have found this team and be part of it !
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Sanne from SannesDesign
I'm new to Etsy and I am in awe of the infinity of talent displayed here. I love promoting others work. I also would LOVE to increase sales so that I can justify continuing making the jewelry that I am so passionate about.
Thanks
0 Likes

Hello, I am the owner of simpleknitdesign. I write knitting patterns, and sell finished accessories all Handknitted by me. Check out my shop on Etsy. I have 2 other pattern shops as well.enjoy the warmth of a Handknitted accessory for yourself or a loved one this seadon
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello. I am The Thrifty Girl. I love to give old items a new life. I am currently working on creating some trinket boxes and handbags for the shop. Right now there is a lot of handmade jewelry. This week I am having a 5% discount code if you use holidaysale2013. Please check it out and pass it on.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I am Melody, called Mello by family and friends and I am Mimi to my grandbaby.
I sell vintage purses and vintage housewares. I love bright colors- yellow and orange. Any retro or mod item is fair game to land in my shop. So far Etsy has been a great experience. Looking forwarding to being on this team.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I am Melody, Called Mello by family and friends and Mimi to my grandbaby.
I sell vintage purses and housewares. I love bright colors and anything retro or mod. Anything vintage is fair game to end up on my shop site.
I am looking forward to being a part of this team!
0 Likes

Hey everyone! My name is Alex, and I run PickedTwice
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Pickedtwice

I am a full-time college student and I also work a part time job. Etsy has been a great way for me to save money for grad school and textbooks, etc. I have really enjoyed it and I am so glad I found this team. I only have one semester left so I am hoping to do lots of sales so I can travel and find the right grad school! Can't wait to start promoting with you all!
0 Likes

Hi
my name is Marguerite i thought it was about time for me to but my business on line so i opened my Etsy shop i do home decor sewing window treatments ,pillows cushions bedding etc.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello all, I'm French and Creative Art dolls, my English is not very good, (excuse me).
Here are my shop
http://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/MarieArtDolls?ref=no-search-results

Marie
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Suzy

I'm from the Jersey Shore and no we are nothing like that MTV show! Not the locals anyway haha. We love the beach and respect the ocean and its magnificence. As you may or may not know we are the area that got hit hard by storm Sandy. I have taken much time since then to go down to the beach and walk trying to understand the fierceness and beauty combined in the sea, sand and the wind.

I have always collected seaglass and shells and recently decided to use to craft them in a way that other people can enjoy. I am lucky enough to get to the beach often many may never see the beach.

My designs are help other have a small peace of that beauty. While still being able to make it work for myself.

My husband and I have 5 kids and they have all helped me in some way start this adventure. So I am excited to get my name out there and my store some followers and customers.

0 Likes

Hello,

My name is Carrie and I make handmade soaps. All of my soaps are made from natural ingredients, nothing artificial. They are vegan or milk based soap. The milks I use are goat's milk, buttermilk, whole milk or coconut milk.

Soap making has been therapeutic for me since I had two life changing experiences in the past. My daughter was a victim of a homicide and I was diagnosed with breast cancer soon after that. My pastor taught me how to make soap as a way of doing something positive to cope. Once I started I was hooked.

I started a freedom from drugs rehab called Lena's House in memory of my daughter at my church. Some of the proceeds of my soap help support this cause. I also plan to make a breast cancer soap with a percentage of the proceeds going to breast cancer research.

Please feel free to take a look at my shop and contact me if you would like to order from me wholesale or have a special request for a custom made soap.

The best to you.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

HI! My name is Esther, I am relatively new to Etsy so still learning the ropes!
I set up my own business as a freelance hair stylist and nail technician earlier this year after working is salons for the past 8 years which means I have more time to concentrate on my hobby of making things!
I started making braided bracelets and necklaces, then adding beads and charms and I have now started making beaded hair clips and combs which I love!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/172259764/pretty-handmade-beaded-hair-clip-with?ref=shop_home_active
https://www.etsy.com/listing/172142353/beautiful-handmade-beaded-hair-comb?ref=listing-shop-header-1
0 Likes

Hi! Thank you for including me in your team. I love collecting vintage and unique items from around the world!

Wanda
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Katherine; I named my store the etch sketcher because I wanted to incorporate a lot of etching and sketching into it. I decided to open a shop for wedding based accessories, because I love the idea that when you do wedding supplies, there is a limitless amount of options you have to create beautiful items which will be used to create wonderful memories. I would love the idea that my products might be a part of that experience for people.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I am Connie, one half of our shop. What did I do before we joined Etsy?
It is an important part of my life. Amazing that so many people all over the world now know we are existing!!! Thank you. https://www.etsy.com/listing/165868395/handmade-animal-christmas-ornaments
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

My name is Elahe. I own simpleknitdesign. I sell knitting patterns, and finished garments.
0 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/shop/dutchfireball?ref=si_shop

Hi! I'm Michelle, and I love pairing quotes with my illustrations to create unique gifts for everyone!
0 Likes

Hi everyone! I am Linda of IvoryCatCreations. My shop is mostly hand made jewelry in an eclectic blend of styles. I also feature vintage jewelry especially rings. Looking forward to helping each other to promote our business.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everybody .........................
0 Likes

Hello! I'm Norma from Little Honey Bee Studios and I'm a mixed media artist out of the Texas Hill Country. I joined Etsy in March and have really enjoyed connecting with others that share my passion both online and locally.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleHoneyBeeStudio?ref=si_shop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm Kirsten from Pink Fox Designs. I sell wall prints and photography, as well as create logos for other Etsy sellers. I currently have a code for free US shipping on orders of !10 or more HOLIDAY2013
0 Likes

Hi
I'm Sandra Duckworth from the Midwest, Illinois to be exact. My shop is Jazzydazzle Jewelry. I am excited about fashion and jewelry design. I look forward to participating in this team.
0 Likes
goforthcreate
Registered Buyer

I started my shop a couple months back. I have my shop at www.etsy.com/shop/goforthcreate, my blog is at onehundredpercenthandmade.blogspot.com/, and I have Facebook also for my shop. I sell primarily 5 Star Dog Toys that are crocheted in acrylic, wool or a mix of acrylic and wool. I also make prayer crosses for kids and I'm developing some ideas for cat toys. In my free time I profile Etsy shops on my blog to help other shop owners get the word out about their products. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Sara
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.