Anyone need metal stamping tools/supplies?

I purchased this set in April with the best intentions on using it but never found the time lol. It is used but very little. I purchased it brand new here from Etsy the link below shows the items and the original seller I purchased it from. This is not the kit I purchased but it has photos of what I did purchase - I paid $65 this is very heavy to ship - $12 I will do a trade value of $50 plus shipping since it is basically brand new.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/81453002/better-econo-stamping-kit-metal-stamping

This is not the exact kit so not everything you see there is included here is what I have:

*1.5mm Arial upper case with numbers - it comes in the wooden case you see above

*4 sterling silver 5/8 inch discs to stamp on - never used

*Steel stamping block 2.5x2.5

*4x4x1 heavy rubber block. You use this to straighten your metals on.

*3x3 24 gauge copper sheet to stamp with - this is the most used piece, it has been stamped on quite a bit but there is still room for you to practice stamping on though I would suggest buying an additional piece for added practice

*Heavy duty long lasting fine sanding block to smooth your cut outs - Used but barely

*4 oz ball peen hammer

*Super fine steel wool step 1 for polishing - used but barely

*Red rough polish cloth step 2 for polishing - used twice

*The sellers detailed personally authored written instructions that go will with her youtube tutorials.

I am looking for all kinds of things the shorter list is what I do NOT want - kids items, pet items, candles, or bath salts, I'm open to everything else =)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Anyone need metal stamping tools/supplies?

I have a craft fair coming up in October so anything I can use as earring displays - post and fish hook

sign holders similar to this - no color preference really can be taller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/160610459642?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_922

and a ring holder of some sort preferably this kind, color doesnt matter - shttp://static.artfire.com/admin/product_images/thumbs/--90000--60748_product_1678809076_thumb_large....
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Jwhiz,

I don't have anything that high-end in my shop as $50, but if you want to take a look at what I do have and what i do, maybe I could make a custom listing for you that would be a good trade? Just let me know if you think you might want...

Thanks. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

P.S. I do nickel-free jewelry, essential oils, crochet, some pape crafts, and candles which I think you did not want.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

Thank you both for your interest but I dont see anything I can use right now =)
0 Likes

Jwhiz,
If there's anything in my shop you'd want to trade please let me know. I am international and would be willing to pay the difference of $36 for shipping international vs domestic.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Id trade if you see anything here or at www.etsy.com/TheTessyTree some of that shop is bare because i had a big sale but you can check out the facebook and see stuff there too www.facebook.com/thetessytree convo me if so, if not thats totally cool too :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

umm www.etsy.com/shop/thetessytree oops =)
0 Likes

i would trade you anything in my shop, or i'd be potentially interested in buying it flat out. i also have some destash supplies, fabric, brand new mason jars, cfl lightbulbs, and a bunch of other random stuff, if interested.
0 Likes

*SOLD* Thank you for all those interested =)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.