Please critique..

Would love to rev up shop views AND my sales. From photos to descriptions ..ALL suggestions are appreciated.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Please critique..

Your banner's shadowing for the name is a little odd. Your photos are a bit dark. Try getting more natural light for the photos.

Getting some more inventory would help you out but you still have a goodly amount. I would get some solid rules down on refunds and then at the end say that you are willing to negotiate beyond this as well.

An about page really helps buyers connect with you the seller. I know I like to read them. Any more details in the descriptions could help. Try to describe your piece as though people can not see an image of it.

It wouldn't hurt working a bit on the OSE.
0 Likes

Thank you. I will work on these suggestions. So sorry...what is an OSE
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I agree your images are dark, but your composition of them are good. I really like the ones with the spoons. I think instead of retaking a lot of them, it would help to use a photo editor like photoshop, but if you do not have that there are lots of free online editors. I believe this one is suppose to be a good one. http://www.picmonkey.com/ I just tried it out to test drive it. It seems easy enough to use if photo editing is not your forte. I would say, try up loading a few and mess with the exposure to lighten them, make sure there is a good balance of contrast as well. I hope that helps!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm with Michelle on the shadowing behind your banner text... I think it might not hurt to change the text completely!

The images are dark, and it would be nice to have an about page, but overall, I think your shop has a good look going, and, with a few tweaks, will do quite well!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.