Former_Member
This one is simple - What is stopping you buying from the shop above?

Anyone care to start this one off?
shelleycreations
Inspiration Seeker

Re: What's Stopping You Buying From The Shop Above?

Dear KusKat,
You have a beautiful shop and your art is so fun! I love your story - it adds to the whimsicality of your whole shop! I love the pictures in your about page- I didn't know you could have several ones cycling through (so thanks! I learned something and I'm going to try that on mine, too!) It's great that there is a photo of you and your workspace. I like your blog, too! When I visited your shop, it felt special, sweet and peaceful :)

The item that I would be most likely to buy would be the baby bib, and what stopped me from buying it now is the price. If I was buying it for a gift, it might be different. One suggestion might be to have a "baby bundle"- with two baby items together, so that people could come and buy their whole baby shower gift at once. Maybe a burp cloth with it?

Just a suggestion! Beautiful work :)
~Shelley
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Shelleycreations,

The ONLY thing stopping me from shopping in your wonderful shop...is that I currently do not have a pet!!! If I did, I would definitely love these adorable handmade items. I would suggest the lobster printed leash for sure! Very unique take on an item that has traditionally been boring and solid colored. Really great idea.

-Mindy
0 Likes

Shelleycreations,
your shop is great! If I were to get a new dog I would buy the leash from you the same day!
0 Likes

Hi ShipOfSilver!
I have to say, what's really stopping me (besides the fact that I make silver jewelry) is your photos. You have some really lovely pieces, but the listing photos, especially the ones with so much red, aren't showing off the real beauty of the jewelry. Maybe investing in one of the reflective acrylics like these for backgrounds would be good?
http://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Acrylic-Reflective-Shooting-Photography/dp/B00NV3AGT8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF...
Hope this is helpful!
Melissa
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Lyssa-

Your shop is beautiful! I love your listing pictures. Your jewelry is really unique (but in an awesome way!) and the only thing preventing me from buying from your store at the moment is lack of funds. :)

Addison

P.S.- I love this!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/126528717/tiny-silver-bow-tie-stud-earrings-doctor?ref=shop_home_active...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Addison, the thing that prevents me from buying from your shop is your photos, this blue background doesn't really show the best side of your jewelry, and they all are pretty too cold toned.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Queina, I love your leather rings! I really like your journals, but they are very taste specific. Maybe a design with a wider audience appeal would help? Maybe even just a letter and a person could get the first letter in their name?
0 Likes

Cool idea for a shop! Definitely add more items! I started getting more consistent sales after I had about 100 items in my shop. Also, maybe you can have a variety of different games that you sell. Like a shop full of backyard games. You would probably be found more in search that way and your customers can have more to choose from!
0 Likes

Nicole,
First off - your charms are really cute and you have a nice number of options. If I were to buy one it would most likely be for a child - young girls birthday gift etc.

Maybe adding "childrens" "girls" "kids" type tags/categories would help you find a bigger audience.

The thing I wanted to see that I didn't see was a photo with a size reference. You do a great job giving measurements but it's nice to see it in context- a photo of a charm on a chain or better yet on a model; A magnet holding a paper on the fridge would really help me decide if these were something I'd want to order.
0 Likes
TiViArt
Post Crafter

Jennifer. I'm not a fan of holidays,but this is my personal opinion.But i'm hampered by the fact that your photos are blurred and the white background very little on your photos.
0 Likes

Beautiful work, TeVaArt, especially the metal work. Your jewelry isn't really my style but I'd consider it for a gift. The only suggestion I have is to consider "zooming out" on your bracelet photos. Your photos are clear and really show details, but it's hard for me to get perspective on how large the bracelets are on. Maybe have some listing pics that show the bracelets from further away? Your shop overall looks great!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I don't really like prinatables... I'd rather just buy the print personally. And I typically buy screen prints.

Personal preferences.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.