Former_Member
Folks,

This is a large team! Large! But a TEAM, none the less. And monitoring every game is impossible. However, there are plenty of team members helping me out with monitoring various threads.

We are conducting random checks in these games to make sure you are playing fair. And if you aren't, you are subject to being removed from the team. You will be given a warning first, and if you continue to not follow all of the rules posted at the beginning of the thread, you will be removed. Please Please Please make this a fun environment for all of us.

Also, below this you should comment that you read it, and where you're from or what you're favorite food is. Or Color. Or pet. Or something interesting about yourself!

Re: ***RANDOM GAME CHECKS*** PLEASE READ

Hello)) my cat's name is Eraser and my favorite color is blue

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

California and I love Bengal cats!

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes
BooandJerry
Inspiration Seeker

Read it and I'm from the UK, I am also a self taught artist and currently learning both the violin and piano :)

0 Likes
CrazyOldLadyJC
Inspiration Seeker

Hi there, I read it and love this team. I'm from Topock AZ ~ I love dark colors and skull heads LOL painting creepy ceramics and beading spiders. My fav food is sea food I love it all :) I do a lot of craft shows and I have my shop here on etsy

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrazyOldLadyJC

image 0

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

My name is Joni and I hide from my exercise machine....in fact, I’m doing it right now! Thanks for helping me!

2 Likes

Ha ha ha, this really cracked me up because I can totally relate to this!  I guess that is why I no longer have them in my house!  I just looked at them and felt guilty for not giving them some love!   I have been swooning over the Peleton though.  It really looks like fun.  Something I might actually want to do!  Big bucks though.  

0 Likes

I will help you to sell more on etsy !  I can post your shop to my large facebook group. You will receive more than 4000 users from it.  Visit https://bit.ly/2DsL72X to proceed

0 Likes

Live between Paris and London, Love pizza, I have cat named Piou

1 Like

1 Like

Read it!  My favorite cookie is chocolate chip. 

1 Like

Read. My favorite movie is Now You See Me :)

1 Like

Hi!  I'm Glenda and I'm from Oregon.  I design higer end Boho jewelry.  Turquoise, antique trade beads and Hill Tribe silver as well as quirky and the unusual bead.  I'm a total bead addict!  Obsessed with beads!  I was raised in Southern California and I'm a beach girl at heart.  I was also practically raised on Mexican food which still to this day I'm a taco freak and chips and salsa are my weakness!  I have a cool little dog named Yoshie.  He's 13 and a Chinese Crested/Pommeranian.  I'm really happy I found this team!!!  

I always do my best to follow all the rules.  There are times I don't quite understand them.  I also find the new format/layout for teams since the changes has me a bit confused.  But I'm doing my best to figure it all out!  

Glenda

0 Likes
Ironys
Inspiration Seeker

Read! From East NC, Favorite thing is outdoors.

0 Likes

Hi I'm Denise and live in the Midlands in England. And I looove chocolate Biscuits :) lol

0 Likes

Therapeutic Uses, Benefits and Claims of Mugwort

Mugwort contains volatile oil, flavonoids, a sesquiterpene lactone, coumarin derivatives and triterpenes.

Mugwort is most commonly used to treat disorders of the digestive tract and aid in all digestive functions and is said to have properties that are anti-fungal, antibacterial, expectorative and antiasthmatic.

It is considered a good herb for a gastric disorder, stomach pain, and bowel complaints. It is used for poor appetite, indigestion, travel sickness, and stomach acidity.

Mugwort is thought to be effective in treating a wide range of parasitic infections, such as tapeworm, roundworm, and thread-worm.

It is also considered effective against fungal infections like ringworms that infect the skin.

Traditionally, this herb is used to stimulate irregular or suppressed menstruation. Some believe it stimulates the uterus and it is useful for menstrual pain and cramps.

Furthermore, it has been used to induce miscarriage probably due to the herb’s ability to interfere with menstruation.

Mugwort Artemisia vulgarisMugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) – Illustration

Additionally, mugwort is used as a folk and herbal remedy for various ailments including colds, epilepsy, colic, fevers, asthmabronchitis, sciatica and kidney problems and there is some scientific indication it can lower blood sugar levels.

Mugwort 8 inch live plant organic & homemade 
Link Below
https://www.etsy.com/listing/682337189/8-inch-live-plant-mugwort-artemisia?ref=shop_home_active_20&f...

Follow Solomon King On Facebook to get updates on plants and free giveaways 

www.facebook.com/shamanicprophet

https://www.ebay.com/usr/alchemyknights

0 Likes

Read!  From Alberta, Canada

0 Likes

I'm from Ukraine, I love stuffed toys :)

0 Likes
Cre8tiveglass
Inspiration Seeker

I read it :-) Hi im Tracey and i live in Ireland, I love anything craft related and animals ..have 4 cats Peter,Smokey,Popcorn and Skittles ( My daughter named most of them after food!! lol)

0 Likes

Read 💕 I’m from a small town just North Of Detroit, Michigan. I am married, the mother of two teenagers & two fur babies; a Rottweiler that thinks he’s a lap dog & Doberman With way too much spunk & attitude. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.